You're a hero

Bella's : POV

-Flashback-

The 10th of October, year 2008 Florida

It was a stormy autumn day and most, of the people were in their houses. Suddlenly I heard police cars and, ambulances thah were heading toward the a bridge. "A car with two passenger, have run off the bridge and landed in the water." said a police. When no one was looking, I jumped into the water, and swam down. Then I saw a dark Volvo and inside the car sat a man and, a young girl. I managed to open the car door and swam with them up to the surface.

"How did you save them? it's several meters down to the bottom." asked a ambulance woman confused. "I'm very good at keeping the breath." I said. "You're a hero they wouldn't survive if, it wasn't for you." she replied and platted my shoulder. I found out that they were named Sam and Emily Swan and were on their way home when they, were surprised by the strom.

They were taken to the hospital but, they survived. Emily and I became good friends but then her dad got a job, in London so they moved there. But I never forgot her and hoped that we would one day meets again.

-End of the flashback-

This reminds me of when Stefan saved Elena after her parents had drove off the bridge. This is a copy from my book Whispers in the Forest. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~