I'm tired of your lies

Bella's: POV

"Morning Bella and I love your new hairstyle." said dad. "Thank you." I replied and took out a blood bag from the fridge. "Have you been to the hairdresser?" asked Jonathan. I swallowed the blood and looked at him. "I'm half witch, which means I can change my hair." I said. "If you say so." he replied and my eyes flashed.

(Bella's new hair)

(Bella's new hair)

"Don't make her angry." said Adam warned. "I've miss you honey." replied Jonathan but I saw through him. "I saw how you smirked when the hospital staff took me, I'm tired of your lies." I said and tears ran down my cheeks. "Come honey, we'll be late to school." replied dad low and I nodded.

A few minutes later

"Is something wrong?" asked Tommy. "Papa tried to convince me he loves me,  but I know he's lying." I said with a sigh. "He sounds like a idiot." replied Rose. "You're so right." I said and laughed. "I agree." replied Adam. "It's soon my birthday and we should have a party, just us four." said Rose. "A party?" I asked nervously. "Yes!" she said a bit confused. "Last time I was at a birthday party, I blew up the house." I admitted. "You are the same wonderful friend Bella to me." said Rose and I smiled.

Jonathan's: POV

I was at the schoolyard and saw a guy outside the doors. I went up to him and he looked up from his phone. "You're Alex, am I right?" I asked and he nodded. "What do you think of Adam?" I asked. "I hate him, before he started here, I was the school's most popular guy, but now it's he who is it." said Alec coldly. "I can help you to get rid of him but only if you obey mu orders." I replied strictly. "I promise." he said.

I bit into his neck and then fed him with my blood. I stabbed him with a knife and ran to a house. I knocked at the door and a girl opened. "I need help, he's bleeding heavily." I said panicked and showed her the wound. "Come in, I'll fix it." she replied and I thanked her. "What's your name?" I asked. "Lisa Ratliff." she said.

Alex is about to turn into a vampire and Lisa is in great danger now. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~