Now you are under my spell

Tommy's: POV

"You'll be fine dad." said Bella calmly. "It's easy to say." I replied stressed. "See you later then." said Victoria and gave me a hug. We walked to a classroom and Jason was waiting for us. "Welcome Isabella and this is?" he asked and looked at me. "This is my stepfather Tommy and don't stare at him." said Bella strictly. I mouthed a 'thank you' and she smiled softly.

"Well, you have failed in both math and biology." replied Jason. "I know but I'll do better." said Bella. "I really hope so." he replied and I nodded. "Ow." I hissed low when my baby kicked me. Jason gave me a strange glance. "I hit my toe on the table." I said quickly. "If your grades aren't getting better you will be suspended from school as your dad." replied Jason with a smirk. "Watch your words." said Bella warned.

"Goodbye." I replied annoyed and we left. "He can be really mean." said Bella and platted my arm. "I feel sorry for you." I replied. "Don't care about that." she said with a smile.

"Is that Alex?" asked a girl. I turned around and saw him. He wore a dark shirt, a dark leather jacket with studs and black pants. "He is so handsome." said another girl. "Alex." shouted Vicky happily and hugged her brother. "Get off me." he said coldly. "What has happened to you?" she asked confused. "That's none of your business sister." said Alex. "I miss you." replied Victoria. "I hate you." he said. She ran out and I ran after her.

Bella's: POV

"Everyone hates me." she sobbed. "That's not true." I said. "Mom left us when I was five and Alex was there for me when dad started drinking, and now he just push me away." repiled Victoria. "I don't let anybody hurt you." I said and wiped away her tears. "Thanks Bella." she replied.

I was about to follow after her back in when someone put a hand on my mouth. "What the hell." I said. "Nice to see you too." replied Jonathan. "What have you done with him?" I asked. "Nothing, just turned him into a vampire." he said simply. "You've ruined Victoria's life." I replied coldly. "Do I look like I care?" asked Alex sassy. I was about to give him a slap when papa stopped me. "Turn off your humanity or I will kill your friend." said Jonathan threatening.

I closed my eyes and turned off my humanity. "Now you are under my spell." said Jonathan and laughed evilly.

Bellas has no humanity, how will this ends? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~