Love wins over hate

Tommy's: POV

I opened my eyes and I had no idea where I was. "Let me go." I said when I saw Adam's partens. "No!" replied Leila with a smirk. "I haven't done anything." I said. "When Adam found out that his beloved husband is gone, he will look for you and we'll kill him." replied Eber and my eyes turned red.

"Why can you two not face facts that it was Jonathan who killed his son and not Adam." I shouted and felt how the sun burned my skin again. "If you don't shut up, you'll be dead before he find you." said Eber threatening. I closed my mouth and let them torture me.

Adam's: POV

I ran into my house and found Rose on the floor. I gave her my blood and she gave me a slap. "How dare you come back, haven't you hurt Tommy enough?" she asked coldly. "I love him still and I will always do." I said and told her the story. "Your partens took him away and I have no idea where he is." replied Rose sadly. "Follow me." I said and we went out to my car.

We arrived to a abandoned house and we walked inside. Of some reason we went down to the basement and found Tommy. He was bloody and had suffered much torture. "Thomas, can you hear me?" asked Rosalie worried. "Welcome Adam." said Eber. "Let my husband go." I replied angrily. "Not before we are done with you." said Leila and took out a stake.

I pushed them against the wall and put the stake in their hearts. Rose cut her hand on a stone and brought it to his mouth. "Rose, Adam." said Tommy. "Jonathan's love potion didn't worked and I was never in love with him." I replied. "You tricked me." said Jonathan suddlenly. "Yes I did." I replied. "You can't kill me, not even Bella." he said and laughed. Suddlenly came a choking sound from his mouth and he fell down dead.

Behind him stood Bella with his heart in her hand. "Never underestimate a witch." she said and dropped the heart. I went up to my daughter and hugged her. "It's over now." I said. "It really is." replied Bella and smiled. Then I went up to Tommy and kissed him. "Love wins over hate." he said. "Yes!" I replied.

We returned back home and Bella began to cry of joy when she saw her little brother. Two weeks later he said his first word and took his first step. Vlad got three godmothers, Ashley, Victoria and Rosalie. Alex is normal again and Victoria live with him after that their dad ended up in prison. I'm back in school and Alexander has become a nice guy. Life is great.

I'm glad Jonathan and the others are dead. I'll start with a new vampire book called Still Breathing. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~