The concert

Adam's: POV

"We will have a concert here tonight to collect the last money." said Jason. "You can sing Adam." suggested Rosalie. I just nodded. "That was a great idea." said Jason. "I'll sing my song named Underneath, which is quite personal and means a lot to me." I replied. "It'll be interesting to hear it." said Jason.

When the bell rang I went out. "You and Tommy is a wonderful couple." replied Rosalie with a smile. "Thanks." we both said. "Suddenly took Alex up my book from my bag. "Give it back." I replied. "Nice songs you have." he said and handed me the book. "Thanks." I replied coldly. "See you later." he said and left us.

Alex's: POV

I searched for Voodoo and an old article appeared on the computer screen.

The 16th of November year 1941 London

Mass murder of the famous theater.

Early in the morning the police met a terrible sight when they came to the theater. On the floor lay headless bodies and there was blood everywhere. A witness had told that a young man had sung a song called Voodoo and then killed all the people. His name was Adam Lambert, the same man who had killed his entire family. What has happened is a horrible tragedy.

I printed out the article and went to the auditorium. I put the paper in Tommy's bag and went to my seat. I sat down with a smirk on my lips.

Tommy's: POV

I could hear the pain in his voice when he sang. It was so little I knew about him. He had not told about his family and I couldn't stop thinking of what he had said yesterday. You wouldn't say that if you heard it. I shook my head clapped my hands when the song was over

When it was time to go I opened the bag to pick up the car keys, but pick up a piece of paper instead. My whole body froze and I could not understand what and I could not understand what I just had read.

I hate Alex, he's so mean to them. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~