Unexpected surprise

Adam's: POV

I was in the shopping center with Tommy to buy a present to Rose. "She'll love this one." said Tommy and held up Green Day's album 21st century breakdown. "I bet she will." I replied with a smile. "She is a huge fan of them." he said and chuckled. He paid the album and after that we went out from the music store.

I went up on stage and grabbed the microphone. "I want to dedicate this song to my beloved fiancé Tommy Joe Ratliff who is my hero." I said and began to sing my song If I had you.

(Adam's song to Tommy)

"I love you baby." I said when the song was over. "I love you too and do you want to be my husband?" asked Tommy and opened a box with a ring. "Yes, a million yes." I said happily and he put the ring on my finger. We kissed each other and the people clapped their hands.

"Who's this handsome man?" asked a girl with long dark hair. "This is my fiancé Tommy." I said. "Nice to meet you, my name is Nellie." she replied and my jaw fell open. "Mom, is it really you?" I asked and gave her a hug. "It is nice to see you again Adam." she said and smiled.

(Adam's foster mom)

(Adam's foster mom)

"She's my foster and vampire mom, she and her husband Michael took care of me when my real family turned their backs on me." I replied sadly. "I'm sorry to hear." said Tommy. "I don't miss them." I replied. I showed her my wedding ring and she cried tears of joy. "I'm glad you've find someone who loves you." replied Nellie motherly. "Thank you mom." I said.

We drove home and told the news to Bella. "I'm so happy for you two and you'll be my stepfather." said Bella overjoyed. "I can't wait." replied Tommy and gave her a hug.

Adam and Tommy is getting married and Nellie is a wonderful foster mom to Adam. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~