You have us

Adam's: POV

I sat down om the grass and looked at my son's grave. Bella sat down next to me and I smiled. Suddenly her eyes became empty and I recognized her appearance. "What do you see?" I asked. "It was papa who killed Vlad so he would not be as weird as me." said Bella sadly. "I will kill him, I hate him so much." I shouted and my eyes glowed.

"What is it?" asked Tommy worried. "I have just found out that Jonathan killed my son." I said. "Oh darling." replied Tommy and hugged me. "We're so sorry." said Rose and I nodded. "You have us, we will always be here for you." she said. "Thank you guys, it means a lot to me." I replied and gave them a hug.

"You'll go back to Los Angeles in a few days, what will we do with our house?" asked Bella. "Just leave it, the house is already abandoned and you will love my home in LA." I said. Bella was quiet and didn't know what to say. "You'll follow us back home and we will be a family again." I said. "That sounds perfect and I look forward it." replied Bella.

We told the news to the others. Tommy immediately began to tell her about school and everything. "Do you want to be her godmother?" I asked hopefully. "I would love to." said Rose. "I don't know what I'd do without you or Tommy." I said. "We'll never leave your side." replied Rosalie.

Bella will follow her dad to his home in LA and I hope she get a better life there. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~