Princess of darkness

Bella's: POV

"I'm here for your entertainment." I ended and the audience clapped their hands. "You are amazing." said Alex. "Thank you." I replied and started to sing Kesha's song Blow.

(Bella love this song)

Papa went up to a girl and drank her blood hungrily. I bit a guy and laughed evilly. "You're right papa, this is so amazing." I said happily. "I'm glad you like it sweetie." replied Jonathan and wiped away the blood from his mouth. "Let's cover this." said Alex and we nodded. After we had killed everyone I blew up the bar.

"I'm sorry I have hurt you and say stupid things. But I really love you and you are a wonderful daughter." said Jonathan. "I forgive you papa and you're the best." I replied with a smile and hugged him. "Thank you Bella." said Jonathan and kissed the top of my head.

We walked to a shop named Hot Topic and bought clothes. "Do you want to move back to our home in Pennsylvania?" asked Jonathan hopefully. "I would love it." I said. "It makes me happy." replied Jonathan.

We drove back home and I packed down my stuff. A few hours later we were at the plane and it'd be so nice to come back home again. I had really missed my childhood house.

Oh no, Bella has moved back to Pennsylvania with Jonathan, this is not good. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~