You don't live in the world you think you live in

Tommy's: POV

The next day I went to the library and saw Sauli sitting at a table. I went up to him and sat down. He looked up from thr book and jumped. "Jezz Tommy." said Sauli. "Did I scare you?" I asked. "You're really good at sneaking up on people." he said with a soft laugh. "Thanks." I mumbled.

Sauli closed the book and I read the title. "Vampires through the ages." I said. "Interesting book right?" asked Sauli and I nodded slowly. "What if they are real." I said. "It would be cool, but they doesn't exist." replied Sauli. "You don't live in the world you think you live in." I said. "What do you mean?" asked Sauli confused. "I'm a vampire." I said. "No offense, but I think you have seen to many horror movies." he replied.

I took off my daylight ring and the sun burned my skin. "Oh my god." said Sauli shocked. "Do you believe me now?" I asked and put the ring back on my finger. "Yes I do, but how did you became a vampire?" he asked curiously. "Adam turned me because of his partens, long story." I said. Sauli nodded in reply.

"This is a stupid question, but do you drink blood?" he asked and I nodded again. "Ew!" said Sauli and I laughed. "I said the same thing when Adam fed me with his blood." I replied. "You'll always be my best friend, no matter what." said Sauli with a smile. "Thanks man." I replied. "You're welcome." I said.

Adam's: POV

I was out for a walk with Vlad when I saw a crying girl. I went up to her and spoke softly. "Has something happened?" I asked worried. "Jared is dead, a woman killed my boyfriend." she sobbed. "I'm sorry to hear." I said quietly. "I saw how she emptied him off blood." she replied. "Look at me." I said and she looked up. "You will forget the person who killed your boyfriend and return back home." I said. She stood up and went away.

"Let's go home Vlad, it's not safe out here." I whispered and we walked back. I lifted up him in my arms and stroked his back. "I'll protect you, I don't let them hurt you, I promise." I said.

I'm glad Sauli took Tommy's secret well. I love the father and son reletionship between Adam and Vlad. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~