I have my eye on you

Adam's: POV

Tommy was so handsome and I was in love with him. But he had already a girlfriend and I don't know if he feels the same. Our first lesson was music and it would be very interesting. I sat down next Tommy and he smiled. "Who wants to sing first?" asked our music teacher. I went up to the stage ang started.

So hot. Out the box. Can we pick up the pace?. Turn it up. Heat it up. I need to be entertained. Push the limit. Are you with it?. Baby, don't be afraid. I'm a hurt 'ya real good, baby. Let's go. It's my show. Baby, do what I say. Don't trip off the glitz. That I'm gonna display. I told ya. I'm a hold ya down until you're amazed. Give it to ya 'til your screaming my name.

No escaping when I start. Once I'm in I own your heart. There's no way you'll ring the alarm. So hold on until it's over. Oh, do you know what you got into?. Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do?. Cause it's about to get rough for you. I'm here for your entertainment. I sang and looked at Tommy.

"That was very good and you have a great voice." said George. "Thank you." I replied and went back to my seat. "Nice song." said Tommy. "Thanks." I replied.

After that we had history which was one of my favorite lesson. "Soon we will have enough money to the class trip to Pennsylvania." said Jason. "Yay!" replied Tommy happily. "It's so beautiful there." said Rosalie. "I was born in Pennsylvania." I replied. "That's so cool, you have to show us around." said Tommy. "Sure!" I replied.

"Year 1933 murdered a mad man his family and put all the blame on his only daughter. She was sent to a mental hospital and it's unclear what happens to her there." said Jason. "So horrible." replied a girl. "She was taken there against her own will, and her father had promised that she would never have to go to a treatment center." I almost shouted. "Only freaks come to a place like that." said Alex with a laugh.

"Don't ever said that again." I replied coldly. "I'm not afraid of you." he said. I hit his nose hard and he staggered backwards. "Tommy, take Adam to the headmistress." replied Jason strictly.  "Yes sir." he mumbled and followed me out. "I have my eye on you." shouted Alex after me.

We went up to the second floor and Tommy knocked at the door. "Come in." said a woman. "You must Adam, my name is Charlotte Clifford." she said kindly. "Nice to meet you." I replied and I felt that we'd get along well.

"What can I do for you?" she asked. "We had history and I hit Alex on his nose." I said. "Why did you hit him?" asked Charlotte calmly. "Because he said only freaks end up in mental hospital." I said and wiped away a tear.

"Violence is not allowed here, but I see in your eyes that you have gone through sad and tough things in your life. I know you can do better Adam and I believe in you." replied Charlotte motherly. "Thank you and it won't happen again." I said. "Good!" she replied.

Her words echoed in my head the rest of the day and she was like my mother. If you only knew what I have been through. I thought.

I love Charlotte so much, she's so kind and she understand Adam. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~