I'm in love with you

Tommy's: POV

The next day came Adam and picked me up in a dark expensive car and it was so stylish. "Nice car!" I said and put on the seatbelt. "Thanks." replied Adam and started the engine.

(Adam's car)

(Adam's car)

"Welcome to my home." he said after an hour. I looked at his house and gasped. "You live here?" I asked amazed and he reply with a nod. "Yep!" said Adam and stepped out from the car.

(Adam's house)

(Adam's house)

We walked in and all the colors were in the shade of dark brown and black. Adam showed me around and it was very beautiful. "Do you want to take a bath?" he asked. "Water has always frightened me, but you take a bath if you want." I said. Adam nodded again and went to his bedroom. I went to his swimmingpool and sat down on a deck chair. After an minute came Adam and he was wearing dark trunks.

I couldn't stop staring at his perfect pale body. He was so handsome and I could not deny my feelings anymore. He went down into the water and swam a few meters. He ran his hand through his wet raven hair and my heart beating faster.

He walked up and sat down in front of me. "It's something I want to tell you." said Adam. "Go on." I replied. "For the first time I saw you, I knew we were soulmates and I'm in love with you." he said. "I'm in love with you too." I replied.

He placed his finger under my chin and pulled my face to his. I almost forgot to breathe when he kissed me. I kissed him back and it felt so wonderful. "I liked it." I said with a smile, "Me too." replied Adam. "I just hope Rose will understand." I said with a sigh. "I'm sure she will." he replied.

So many Adommy moments❤️ Adam's humanity is still off but he care about Tommy. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~