I'll never let you go

Adam's: POV

"You can come in now." said a doctor and we followed him into the room. In a bed sat Tommy with a baby in his arms. "He's so beautiful." I said and stroked his head. "What should we named him?" asked Tommy. "Vlad." I said. "That's a perfect name." replied Ashley. "Thank you." we both said.

(Vlad Mitchel Alec Ratliff Lambert, he has Tommy's personality)

"I wish Bella was here so she could see her little brother." said Tommy low. "She'll come back." I repiled calmly. He nodded and Vlad yawned. "I'll never let you go." I whispered softly and kissed his forehead. "Can I get a word with you?" asked Ashley and we went out.

"I know you're a vampire and what has happened to your daughter?" asked Ashley. "She has turned off her humanity and moved back to Pennsylvania with her father who is my ex-husband." I explained. "It doesn't sound good." said Ashley scared. "It isn't, Jonathan is a powerful vampire and has a heart of stone." I replied. "We have to save her." she said. "I'm afraid we can't." I replied sadly.

A few minutes later

Tommy sat on the couch and Vlad slept deeply in his arms. I sat down next to him and smiled. "I married with an  beautiful man and have two wonderful children." said Tommy. "Aww, thanks darling." I replied and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

The doorbell rang and I went to open. Outside stood two people I never wanted to see again. The anger boiled inside of me. "Hello again my son." said a woman. "Hello mother and father." I replied coldly.

Vlad is so cute❤️ I hope his partens don't hurt him again. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~