(2)Cyan Flavoured Desire

Tis me Birthday bitchez... (^.*)
Enjoy one of my favourite chapters ever!

*)Enjoy one of my favourite chapters ever!

'This was utter heavenly anguish...'

Cyan Flavoured Desire

Alexus was right of course- my magic was back in full swing by the next sunrise

I'd spent another night curled up in Thanatos' arms; the candles flickering on the bedside table as he read his thick, leather-bound book. Thanatos' eyes were almost vacant as they glided across the beige pages- his dark silhouette beautifully contrasting against the dancing flames.

We didn't really need to fill the silence with talking, it was comfortable enough as it was, and this strange new sense of ease we felt around each other was slowly chiselling away at our high walls.

I fell asleep relatively quickly, mainly from the exhaustion I still felt, but also because I felt so at peace next to him- his body heat radiating off in waves onto my skin. He'd stayed close to me the whole night after he'd returned home from a routine visit to Earth in the afternoon.

I frequently forgot that he was still very much in charge of who died and who didn't.

The thought of it made him even more intimidating than he looked- and he looked extremely intimidating...

But I liked it.

The next morning I woke up feeling refreshed and back to normal. The day of lounging in bed and resting up really had done me well, and most of my bruises were already healed. I was fortunate to have Hecate's healing ability, which had also been passed down to me, but according to Conrad, only until the goddess-ascension ceremony would I finally be in total control of all of her abilities and powers that had made her immortal.

Thus far, all I had was moderate better healing, the ability to understand and speak Latin and then my magic of course; which was growing stronger every day.

I woke up with rested eyes; Thanatos was right next to me- his beautiful tanned skin shimmering in the morning sun and his dark red eyes full of amusement at my bewilderment as I groggily sat up in the big bed.