(38)The Royal Blue Treatment

*Song- Feel it still, Portugal. The man

'A crazed, starved maniac

'A crazed, starved maniac...'

The Royal Blue Treatment

I couldn't quite remember how I'd gotten here, but at the time, it didn't really matter

My feet were covered with white sand and the beach was bathed in a golden glow. The sun was setting, but this strip of land looked completely unfamiliar.

I ran a hand through my black hair and moved my hawk-like eyes across the pale beach in search of any sign that might tell me where I was standing. The sky was almost lilac against the red glow of the sun.

I fiddled with the ends of my swimming trunks, not sure why I had them on in the first place. I felt the last rays of the sun glide over my bare chest and the air was humid and hot.

Was this a dream? When was the last time I'd dreamt?

I grazed my eyes over the long, thick strip of palm trees behind me- they were an odd, saturated green against the golden glow. The waves strolled in onto the white sand; completely relaxed. I felt confused, but calm, which was quite strange for me...

I couldn't handle situations where I didn't have the upper hand or where I wasn't in control in some way or form.

Here, though, I felt... serene.

Like when I'm with her.

And then something in the hot, sticky air whispered to me to turn back to the ocean, and as I did, my knees nearly buckled to the ground.

Aurora was walking towards me, slowly, her sharp eyes full of power. Her blonde hair was tussled and in waves, her body was slick with water and she wore the most enticing, silver-encrusted bikini that left nearly nothing to the imagination.

I swore under my breath.

I could make out the curve of her breasts and the swinging of her hips instantly put me into a heavy trance. I moved my feet closer, but they wouldn't budge further than where the waves crashed.