(35)Ultramarine

*Song- Only angel, Harry Styles

'Whatever we did, wherever we were- nothing could tear us apart

'Whatever we did, wherever we were- nothing could tear us apart...'

Ultramarine

"So Thane," My father said as he took a big helping of the crisp veggies; "Forgive me, but you look a bit older than my daughter

"So Thane," My father said as he took a big helping of the crisp veggies; "Forgive me, but you look a bit older than my daughter. Are you a freshman at the university too?"

I was seated across from Thanatos, next to my father. My mother sat at the other end and passed the salad bowl to me. Thanatos smiled self-assuredly; "No, sir. I'm actually busy with my master's degree in law. Aurora and I just so happen to share one of the primary subjects, which is where we met."

"Oh, which one is that, dear?" My father looked over to me with interest.

Think!

My smile froze on my face. When it came to lying to other people I was fine, but when it came to lying to my father- well...

Suddenly, a familiar voice spoke up inside my head; Law of delict, and relax your shoulders, you look like you're about to pop a tendon.

Thanatos.

I'd removed the 'Mens Murum' Spell and now all my thoughts were readily available to him, but something was different. I could hear him think too; like a muscle I'd never known I had.

"Law of delict." I quickly said as my father passed on the roast to Thanatos. The Greek god took the tray with eagerness. I could tell he was hungry, it was written on his face, and-

Gods, why am I so hungry?

His thoughts were loud in my head.

"I used to love that subject when I was still at university;" My father said as he began to eat. We all followed suit. "What are you majoring in Thane?"

"Contract law, sir. I find it ever-developing and very interesting."

"Oh?" my father's eyes widened. Thanatos was a master in lying; "I myself have a master's in contract law, you should let me give you my module guides. They're really quite extensive."