(15)Azure Nights

Song- Wicked game, Chris Isaak...

Mild warning for suggestive content*

'He wasn't a monster after all...'

Azure Nights

Thanatos poured me a glass of sherry

I took it from his hand as he watched me gulp it down in one go. My nerves were shot and my heat was growing.

There was no point in denying the fact that he hadn't asked me to stay for just a drink.

He took the glass from my hand and recklessly tossed it onto the table behind him. I was surprised when it didn't break, and normally, I would've said something to him, but I couldn't speak as his eyes were glued to mine. He scooped me up in his arms and forced his mouth onto mine with a growl- the wait too long to bear anymore...

I wrapped my arms around his neck and danced my tongue forward to meet his.

Thanatos' heavy build pushed me down onto the ground and soon we were lying intertwined on the plush crimson carpet; neither of us had the patience to move to his bed. My nude-coloured dress raked up higher, exposing my legs. I quickly wrapped them around his torso as he pressed himself up against me.

The fire burning next to us crackled and danced as if being fuelled by our growing passion.

Thanatos hastily tried to undo the knot that held together my dress. I ran my hands down his back and towards his leather belt and swiftly ripped out his black shirt, tugging it up. He straightened his back and impatiently pulled his shirt over his head; leaving his thick hair messy and wild. He looked like a lion.

I growled and licked my tongue up his chest.

How does he make me act this way?

Thanatos grabbed the back of my head and I could hear his breath hitch. He pushed my face into his chest and clenched his thighs tighter around my hips.

"You drive me mad..." His voice was raspy, leaving me hungry for more.

I ran my hands up his rippled sides until I reached those ink-black claws on his hip and watched as the hair on his arms stood up in pleasure. Thanatos let go of my head and pushed me down onto the carpet as he fumbled with the knot again. He growled and began ripping at the material. I tried to stop his hands; "Wait- I like this one!"