(45)Blue dusk

*Song- Windswept, Johnny Jewel (This utterly beautiful and should be familiar for anyone who's watching Twin Peaks 

'You saw for yourself how obsessed he is with her and this case- he's our main issue...'

Blue Dusk

"I love you! I love you

"I love you! I love you. I love you."

I giggled into the pillow as Thanatos' continued to harass me with his adorably excited confessions, over and over, the sound humming in my ear. He was lying on top of my back, his bare chest radiating warmth through my body.

"Having fun?" I asked, my eyes darting back up to catch his devilish smirk. His arms were circled around my shoulders, trapping me in under his heavy build.

Thanatos chuckled and dropped his mouth to whisper delicately into my ear, sending a wave of chills down my arms; "I love you, Aurora."

I sighed in content. How could one man be so perfect? I blushed and kept my hot cheeks plastered to the white bedding as I spoke, hoping he couldn't sense the heat rising from my face against the cheek he had pressed onto mine.

"I love you too."

Was it strange that I was indeed in love with the god of the dead? Or was it even stranger that he was in love with me?

"So guess what?" Thanatos smiled broadly, like a little boy, his smile reminded me of pure innocence at discovering something so simple, yet so profound.

I giggled and turned around so I could intertwine my legs with his and fold my arms around his neck, pulling him down to pleasantly suffocate me. "What?"

"Guess woman." He scoffed playfully and rolled his eyes.

What a diva, but good gods, I loved it. I chuckled against his lips while he massaged mine under his own. "You love me?"

Thanatos gasped dramatically, his eyes wide with mock surprise; "We are soul mates..."

The loud, boisterous laugh escaped my lips before I had the chance to react properly. Thanatos chuckled at my sunny disposition, but how could I not be in a good mood? The best mood? He was here, in my bed at home and a few hours ago, he'd told me he loved me. And hasn't stopped since.