(12)Blueberry Clouds

'She was addictive, irresistible and every other adjective I couldn't think of right now as my brain was swimming in a cloud of pure delusion...'

Blueberry Clouds

My mind was racing

My mind was racing.

It felt like a dream, but then again, I couldn't really remember what dreaming felt like.

Aurora sighed and pressed her hips back into mine. I softly moaned in pleasure at the feeling of her bare body tightly pushing into me. My blood pumped loudly in my ears.

Last night...

Gods, last night.

I wrapped my arms around her to pull her even closer than humanly possible. The soft breeze from the lake was cool and for the first time in a very long while, I could hear the birds sing and my soul hum.

And then she turned around, and everything faded away into dust.

Aurora was smiling as she pressed her sweet lips onto mine; "Good morning..."

I exhaled- my breathing shallow; "With you, always..."

She giggled softly and nested her head on my chest; a broad smile on her lips. I felt my chest contract and vibrate with glee. What was this feeling?

"Did you sleep well?" I asked, propping my head up on my hand as I stared down at her. She was blushing slightly. I had the feeling she was thinking about last night and how we explored each other's bodies. Just the thought of it made my blood boil and pump faster.

Again- I needed her again. Endlessly; on a continuous loop...

"With you, always." I chuckled as she winked up at me. I wanted nothing more than to smother her under my weight and watch her smile up at me, and only for me.

I leaned down to place a kiss on the side of her mouth. Aurora sighed and tilted her head to the side, so I could reach her lips. My hunger resurfaced as her tongue slid out and over my bottom lip in desperation. I felt my body rage in excitement.

I hastily bent down to devour her as the monster inside me jumped in anticipation. I wrapped my arms around her and shoved my hard member against her naked hips. Aurora whimpered into my mouth like she did last night- the sound causing my animalistic side to shoot up and howl at the memory.

"Take this off..." She said as she tugged at my underwear. I nearly broke the headboard as I tried to steady myself against her words.

She's no angel...

"Whatever you want, it's y-yours." My voice was ragged- I was undone.

I could hardly breathe.

She had a wicked power- I couldn't stand the desire pulsing through me as her fingers reached down the front of my underwear.