(20)Amidst Blue Flames

*Suggestive content warning

Recap:

"Wait, if I win- I get whatever I want as well..." I said as I trailed a finger down his chest. Thanatos shivered and nodded eagerly.

"Of course; anything you want."

"Promise?" I asked just to make sure- I had a devious plan in my head that Thanatos wasn't going to like very much.

"I promise. Anything..." He spoke the word like a prayer; I could tell he was more than eager. I inhaled a steady breath and took hold of his hand.

"Good. I'll send Silas away- go to the bed."

'You're the devil, Aurora

'You're the devil, Aurora...'

Amidst Blue Flames

Thanatos was waiting impatiently for me on his wide bed; a look of pure enthusiasm clearly glimmering in his red eyes

Thanatos was waiting impatiently for me on his wide bed; a look of pure enthusiasm clearly glimmering in his red eyes. I could tell he was very curious as to what I had planned and more than happy to do anything I wanted- it wasn't often that I was the one who initiated these intimate moments.

Thanatos savoured them.

I quickly got rid of Silas by telling him some lie that Thanatos needed him to go to Hades immediately and fetch some wine from Persephone. I knew Persephone would be more than happy and generous to lend Thanatos something- and from what I'd heard Hades' palace is quite the distance away.

Perfect.

I walked back into the room and closed the double doors. I turned around, but heard a click. The doors locked.

I turned my eyes to a smirking Thanatos. He'd turned the lock with his powers and was now patting the empty side of the bed with his large, tanned hand. I tried to push down my nerves springing up by the sudden realisation that I was now in control of how we would be intimate.

Where's some tequila when you need it?

I tried to look as confident as I could as I walked over to him with grace. Thanatos eyes followed my hips like he was watching a tennis match- side, side, sway, sway...