Trouble

Oh wow! I'm so happy! 262 views! Thank you, amazing readers! Sorry for the wait! Comment and vote, whatever that is. Extra long chapter ahead!

Update: 2.5K reads!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?! OMG THANK YOU!

Update: as a three year wattpad veteran, i'm a little ashamed to see my old author notes "comment and vote, whatever that is" just.. oof...

In The Future

Severus Snape walked to the Headmaster's office briskly. He couldn't believe what he had just remembered, and he was sure Dumbledore was in the process of remembering this as well. This whole thing was outrageous! 

In the office, he paced around as Dumbledore watched him patiently.

"Severus, I assume, you are here because you would like to talk about the events that took place - " 

"Of course I am! Albus, how much longer will it last until the whole school finds out about them being from the future? The only thing I remember is when they burst into our private meeting about this job. I remember being suspicious, and scared because Lily's life was in danger," Snape rambled, looking frazzled.

"It's all for the greater good Severus. I remember quite clearly when they came back in time, and how I gave them fake names - "

"Smith and Johnson, yes I know that. But the whole school was wary of them. They were from a school that most people didn't even realize existed! And no one talked to them except Potter and his little posse. Do you know how suspicious they look to everyone? Especially the Dark Lord's men in the school."

Dumbledore gazed out of the window with mournful eyes. He seemed to be thinking of something.

"Severus, I must request for you to give me a few memories for the Pensieve. Mr. Potter and Mr and Ms. Weasley will want to know what happened to their friend." Dumbledore finally said.

Snape glared at the Headmaster. "Potter and Weasley? They hardly have any say in this matter! What about Granger's parents? And, most importantly, my godson, Draco?"

"Narcissa and Lucius will not be informed about this... development. No doubt if this gets to Voldemort... as of now, he, along with the rest of the world believe we have found some sort of ammunition against him. We will not tell him what it is." Dumbledore said, watching Snape's face closely.

"As for the Grangers, I'm afraid, Ms. Granger had wiped their memory of her, and everything magical in order to live in peace until Voldermort is dead." Dumbledore said sadly. "She is a bright young woman, Miss Granger. But as of this moment, her only family is her friends."

"I do not agree what you are doing - putting the fate of everyone on two students and then sitting back and watching. But I will get the students. " Snape said coldly, and swept off to the the Gryffindor common room.

In the common room

Ginny's POV

Harry, Ron, and Ginny were finding it very hard to adhere to the lie that had been set out for other students.

"I do hope Hermione's alright, after that accident, in St. Mungos and all..." A random 3rd year Gryffindor started gloomily into the fire. She had black hair and a full face of makeup. She elbowed her friends as she excitedly saw Harry look at her.

"Honey, what's your name?" Ginny asked, sweetly.

"Gin, no -" Harry started to say.

"Paisley! I, like, totally love your glasses, by the way!" Paisley giggled, and winked at Harry.