Our/Your/My Present

Hermione, Harry and Draco all leaped up when the food cart came. 

"What are those?" Hermione asked timidly, pointing at a frog shaped candy.

"For Merlin's sake, Hermione, just let us order!" Draco laughed, and started to pull things out. 

Many things. 

The witch who pulled the food cart gaped at the increasing pile, then gaped even more when Draco pulled out enough money to buy all of it.

"Keep the change," Draco smirked.

The witch hurried on before he could change his mind.

"Wait, what about that silver bearded man? Wouldn't he want food?" Hermione asked.

"Who?" Both boys looked where Hermione was pointing and stared in shock.

How had they not noticed him all this time?

"...Silver bearded man?" Harry finally said weakly.

"That's... that's Albus Dumbledore!" Draco's eyes were wide.

"Oh, our headmaster and the person who defeated Grindelwald? Cool!" Hermione joined the boys in staring in awe at Dumbledore.

He suddenly snorted. All three students fell down in shock. 

Dumbledore opened his eyes at the sudden noise, and just sat there, not moving, not trying to help them up.

"Draco. Hermione. Harry." He whispered under his breath, not breaking his gaze on them.

"Hello! How do you know our names?" Hermione stuck her hand out.

An awkward pause.

"You are my students, of course I know!" Dumbledore said, his whole demeanor changing.

"Do you teach?" Hermione asked curiously.

Dumbledore appeared to be hesitating over something. 

"Yes, I teach a very specialized, advanced class, called... D.A. ," Dumbledore said, looking indecisive.

"Ooh, how do you get in?" Hermione was already determined to get in by her 7th year.

"It is by birth," Dumbledore explained. Hermione sighed. "But... you three are in it!"

"We are?" the three chorused in amazement.

"Yes, yes, and so are a few others. Ronald Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom." Dumbledore's voice seemed to break over each of the names. "That is, if you want to join the class," he hastily added.

"Of course!" Hermione laughed.

"Yes!" Draco said.

"Uh... " Harry looked uncertain. 

Dumbledore stared at him with a sort of pleading in his eyes.

"Alright." Harry shrugged.

"Good, good." Dumbledore smiled, and then checked his watch. "Students, you should change." 

The trio left, chatting excitedly. Once they were out of Dumbledore's hearing range, they faced each other in confusion.

"I knew he was wonky, but not this weird!" Harry whispered.

"Not really, he just wanted us to join his class. Though the way he seemed to know us on a personal level was weird." Hermione argued.

"It's not normal for the Headmaster to be traveling on the train with students. And what was that about a class? I've never heard of a D.A. before." Draco looked distrustful of the headmaster.