Try For Felicity

Enjoy!

Past

"Draco!" Hermione jumped up and pulled him up as well. "Come on, let's go somewhere quieter." Draco followed Hermione up the stairs and onto the 7th floor, confused about what she was doing. 

"I want a place to talk," Hermione muttered, crossing back and forth in front of an empty wall.

"The Room Of Requirement?" Draco asked, recalling when Umbridge was taking over the school and they had caught D.A.

A door appeared on the wall, and Hermione marched in, not even sparing a glance back at Draco.  It was a room that was completely red and gold - so Gryffindor! It had all these books lining the walls - there must've been thousands - that was just plain Hermione Granger.

But most importantly, it was quiet, and no one could disturb them here.

"He knows. I heard my father talking to his cronies about us. He is suspicious of us, and he is going to have us shadowed," Draco told her, watching the chocolate eyes grow big in shock. 

"Voldemort," she whispered. 

"Yes, him. All we do is act natural. If he catches the faintest whiff of something gone awry... he'd torture us for information. We'll be fine," Draco said. "Natural," he repeated. 

Hermione shuddered. "Well, my news is positively wonderful comparing to that. I found out, in a book from the Restricted Section, that we have only about two months from where we started until the impact of what we have done sets in. I think everyone is gaining the memories, but it won't physically show in a month..."

"Well, we only have been here for about 2-3 weeks, right? So, we just need to..." Draco trailed off, clearly at a loss.

"I guess we could - " Hermione cut herself off, frustrated. "I don't know. I don't know what to do."

"Let me see that book" Draco said. Hermione pulled out the mysterious little leather bound book. As she did, something else fell out. It was a torn sheet of paper.

"What's that?" Draco asked, referring to the piece of torn parchment. He tried to make the mood a bit lighter by joking around. "A note from your secret boyfriend? Sirius?! Remember, Hermione, you're supposed to be dating me," Draco said, teasing. 

"Ew! He's basically almost my godfather!" Hermione's eyes widened in disgust. "And he's dating Remus, idiot." 

"You haven't had the worst of it," Draco rolled his eyes, remembering his encounter with Narcissa.

At Hermione's curious gaze, he elaborated. 

"I was doing... something for the Marauders and I ran into my mother. And she told me she would date me because I looked so much like her crush." Draco shuddered in disgust.

"Oh, that's - that's - " Hermione looked repulsed. "I mean - " 

"Yeah. But possibly another boyfriend?" Draco wiggled his eyebrows. He was trying to stall for more time before they had to tackle the real problem.

"Oh, shut up. I don't know what this is - I've never seen this before," Hermione started to read it. 

Draco started to read over her shoulder.

Dear Hermione,

We know you went back in time. Tarby, a house elf,

he can't do anything else. I wish that you could talk to us somehow,

can only do this once.

You have a mission, but we can't say what it is because

up. We hate it as much as you do, but remember, it's