Chloe's Bracelet

*So its cannon in the show that Nathaniel drew her bracelet from far away in Rogercop and actually drew it on a canvas in Dark Cupid. A one-shot of what happened later*
————————

Nathaniel was sitting down in his seat in class, not really caring of what was going on all around him. He was just looking at his notebook in front of him and wondering if he could finish that drawing of her bracelet.

He didn't know why he drew Chloe's bracelet, it just seemed really detailed to him and wanted to draw it. A good excuse would be: because it was an object and he wanted to draw an item that wasn't human related.

Yes, that would be a good excuse for himself. Yet why this specific object and not a chair or a tree or a building? Why a bracelet...why her bracelet?
Chloe wasn't nice, everyone knows that, she's a bully and self absorbed and cares about no one but herself and accuses everyone.

Mayor's daughter she says, everyone loves me she says.

Mayor's daughter his ass.

She was spoiled, just like a princess. He wonders what Chloe would be like if she wasn't the daughter of the mayor. Now that was a nice sight to see.

He was too much into the idea of a nicer Chloe that he almost missed the bell. Good thing he was the first to leave with his drawing.

As he left the classroom, he carefully walked down the stairs to the art studio, which was pretty quiet, and placed the canvas on an isle.
He backed up a bit to look at the drawn bracelet.
Something wasn't right, it felt dull, no color but a beautiful sketch of a bracelet.... Chloe's Bracelet.

Nathaniel walked out of the studio, there was somehow no paints in there and the yellow ones had dried out.
As he walked out, the school was still opened, and he was holding his painting and heading back to his house.

He did see some pink heart balloons and paper around the school.

Oh. Yeah.

It was Valentine's day. Great.

Another reminder that yet again he was single and he still couldn't ask Marinette out or anything (except for when he was Evilllustrator, that was a great time, not to mention his birthday. And got akumatized by the girl he got inspiration from to draw her frickin' bracelet).

So on he went home with a canvas in hand and hearing screaming (?) in the distance, or more like fights going on with couples and friends.

He ignored a fight scene of a couple (or one person getting away) and sighed. Glad he didn't have anyone to be lovey dovey with. Do drawings count? Loving art was a thing right? Actually loving art as a person was a thing he could do right?

Nathaniel just kept walking back to his house, ignoring the flying Dark Cupid Kim™ shooting at people, and closed the door.
Luckily his parents were out for a Valentine's day thing, suspecting that they were also fighting with each other.

He placed the canvas down in his room and looked for some paints he could use. He did have some blues and reds and blacks (*cough*ladybug*cough*)
Also some greens and oranges, but no yellows.

Damn it. He has to go outside again. With the fighting and Cupid Kim™ and buying yellow paints and asking Chloe for her bracelet....
Wait, asking Chloe for her bracelet? Pretty sure he forgot what colors and how he couldn't remember the bracelet. Oh yeah, she never wears it.

Another reason to go back outside, but it's fine, Ladybug and Chat Noir are there to stop Dark Cupid™ from doing...Whatever he was doing.

So Nath went out again, playing with the money in his pocket as she went to the art store.
After some time, he went out of the store with yellow paints and such to hear a very familiar voice.
He looked over to see that Chloe tripped and asked for help, yet the three people who were there looked to see Dark Cupid behind her and ran past Nath as he hid.