Chapter 41: Afterglow

GRAY'S POV

It was already morning and the sun was rising.

We got out of the bathroom after we had "satisfied" ourselves.

We went back to the bedroom to find that the room reeks of sex, so we laid down on the sofa by the living room.

Erza and I were making out basking in the afterglow of our love-making. We were still in the nude, but we have a bath towel covering us, just barely.

"... Gray..." Erza purred

"Erza" purred back

"I love you" Said Erza

"... Yeah" I absentmindedly said

Our lips kept playing with each other.

"I never thought anyone would win my heart like this." Erza giggled

"I'll take full responsibility." I owned up

"You will? Then..." Erza trailed off

"Kiss me..." She requested

Answering her cute request, I brought my lips to hers.

"Gray... Mn, heh... *Kiss*, mn... Mn ... *Lick*" She kissed

"Erza, *lick*...*Kiss*." I kissed back

We were head-over-heels in love, even though we were tired we still managed to flirt.

"*Kiss*, mm... Nm, mm, *kiss*... Love you"She opened her eyes and said

"Nm... Mm... And I you" I said

Last night our bodies yearned for each other, seeking to become one flesh.
After our yearnings have been satiated our lips continued to seek the other's, leading to where were at now.

"Mn, kiss... *Lick*, *kiss*, kisses feels so good" She admitted

Kisses really do feel good after sex. What made made it better that we were doing it out of an abundance of love for each other.

"Yeah. *Lick*... *Kiss*" I agreed

We continued to rack up passionate kisses as we laid down on the sofa.
No matter how many we shared, it was never enough.

"Gray... Gray... *Kiss*, *lick*, *lick*." She moaned my name

I brought my lips to my beloved Erza's and sucked.

"*Smack*, mn, mnn... *Lick*, mn... *Slurp*" She fell deeper into the kiss

We were filled with joy.

"Erza, you're such a good kisser..." I complemented her

The slippery entanglement of our slimy tongues felt so good.

"*Peck*, *kiss*... Gray, you're just as enchanting." She complemented back

I drank her sweet saliva and let my own flow into her.

"Mn... *Slurp*... It tastes like you... *Lick*" She seamed relieved when she tasted me

We just cleaned ourselves up but we were still covered in sweat now, despite the cold weather outside, we didn't care.

We glued our naked bodies perfectly together and melted into each other.

We pulled away from our kissing, and then a storm of kisses fell upon my cheeks.

"Erza..." I was very elated that she's giving me so much affection.

Those gentle lips then reached my earlobes.

Erza's red hair was a bit damp and disheveled from our love making and our sweaty bodies only caused her hair to cling onto our skins.