001

Sheriff Stilinski's POV

It was a late night at the station. I was in my office, working on a case about a murder near Beacon Hills preserve. Lately, these random murders have been occurring, and it's driving the public insane. I've been trying to get a statement ready for the public, something to calm them down and reassure them that we have everything under control. But there just isn't enough clues to form one yet. We don't have anything under control. We don't even have a single suspect.
I heard a knock at the window of my door.
"Come in!" I shouted, closing the file and slipping it into the filing drawer of my desk. I expected it to be Stiles, asking if he can work on the case with me. Again. But to my surprise, Jordan Parrish walks in. He was not alone though. Following him through the door of my office was a blonde teenage girl.
"Sherriff." He greets, shutting the door behind the two. I lowered my eyebrows, my eyes darting between the girl and Parrish. She looked about my son Stiles' age, or maybe a year or two younger. She had a short build, probably standing at 5'5, and was wrapped in a blanket that Parrish must've gotten her. Her hair was soaked from the rain that had been pouring outside, and every once in a while she would shiver.
"I found her asleep in the middle of a street near the boarder." Parrish explained. "Claimed she must've sleep-walked." He added. I noticed how tightly she had wrapped the blanket around herself, and how she brought it all the way up to her chin so it covered her neck as well.
"Thank you Parrish, I'll take it from here." I tell the young deputy, dismissing him from the room. The deputy leaves, and I motion towards a seat in front of my desk for her to sit. The female slowly made her way to the chair, and sat down. That's when I finally got a clear view of her face. She didn't seem to have any injuries, but she looked terrified.
"So," I started, folding my hands on my desk. "What's your name?" I asked her kindly.
She didn't answer.
I sighed. "Where are you from?" I asked again.
No answer, once again.
She seemed to be shy, or maybe traumatized. Perhaps something happened to her that she hasn't told us. Maybe she saw something?
"Listen, for us to help you, you're gonna need to give us some information. A name, a place." I told her a bit more sternly this time, and she finally looked up at me.
She parted her lips to speak, but closed them again. She then adjusted the blanket that's around her neck and draping down her body. The blanket seemed to have absorbed her wetness, so I insisted on getting her a new one.
"Here, give me that wet thing and I'll get you a fresh one." I stood up, walking over to her. I held my hand out to her, so she can give me the blanket.
She shook her head vigorously, clearly wanting the blanket she had. I stood in confusion.
"You'll get sick with that." I told her. She sighed, before she slowly began to remove the blanket from around her shoulders and neck, and now I see why she hadn't wanted to give it up. On both sides of her neck were two strangely familiar symbols. I took the blanket slowly, before asking her about them.
"Are those, tattoos?" I spoke lowly, not wanting others to hear.
She shook her head no. My mouth opened to say something, but I decided against it and went to go get a clean blanket. As I exited my office, I walked over to Parrish's cubicle.
"Does she have any head injuries?" I asked the young man. Parrish shook his head in response.
"Not that I know of. Why?" He asked. "Is she not talking?"
I nodded. "Not one bit. She whispered once, but that's about it. Did she talk to you?"
Sheriff sighed and nodded. "She answered everything I asked her when I found her."
We both looked at my office, where you can see the young girl sitting in her chair, through the window of my door. I looked back at him.
"Come with me." I ordered, and he followed me through the rows of cubicles. Before we entered my office, I grabbed a freshly cleaned blanket from a basket.
I opened the door, and shut it behind Parrish and I after we entered. The blonde girl turned to look at us, but only looked at Jordan. I lowered my eyebrows, but pretended to not to care. It was strange how she only felt comfortable with him, but I pushed the thought aside and focused on getting an answer from her. I handed her the blanket, before letting Parrish do his thing.
"Uh, okay...I'm gonna ask you some questions." Parrish told the girl, and her bright blue eyes followed him as he made his way to my desk, sitting on the edge. Her eyes then glanced at me, before turning back to Parrish.
"Not with him here."
She whispered.

"She whispered