028

Sheriff Stilinski's POV

I stood still in my office, staring at the cork board on my wall.
Across the board were several pictures of Serena, and clues as to where she might be.
I had been stressing over this case ever since Parrish's distressed call. I worried about the girl, and had no clue how to find her or where to start.
Apparently, she is supernatural, which makes this even harder.
I considered bringing Scott into this, but decided he has enough to worry about with University and such.

"Sheriff?" A male voice called from behind me. I turn to see Jordan Parrish at the door of my office. "Any news?" He asked.
I shook my head with a slight sigh. "No..." I answered sadly. He looked down, his hands shakily playing with each other. He was beyond nervous.
"Can we go look for her again?" He asked.
Personally, I don't understand why he has such a connection with this girl. She's been here for three days, and he's worried sick. Almost as if he's obsessed with finding her.
"No, I don't think that would be a good idea." I told him, sitting in my chair behind my desk. He nodded sadly, before turning and pulling the door with him. Before the door shut, I called out.
"Parrish!" I said, my heart aching with guilt. He opened the door and looked at me with eyes of hope. I sighed. "I'll call Scott, he can help."
I knew that's what he wanted. He might've not said it, but we both knew Scott was our best shot at finding this girl.
"I'll call him right now sir!" He insisted, before exiting my office and shutting the door behind him.
As he left, I began to get a call on my office phone. I picked up the receiver, before speaking.
"Hello?" I said into the phone.
"Sheriff! It's Christopher Argent. Meet me at the cemetery ASAP!" His voice was a mixture of sadness and desperation. Not a good combination.
"What's going on Argent?" I asked, concernedly.
He let out a deep sigh. "Allison...her coffin it's...it's gone!"
My eyes narrowed as he told me the bizarre scenario. "What do you mean gone?!" I asked. The coffin was buried deep underground, which would be tough to recover.
"Just, come see for yourself..." he said lastly before hanging up the phone. I grabbed my keys, shoving my phone in my pocket before exiting my office.
"I got a problem at Beacon Hills Cemetery. I'll be a while." I told Jordan. He nodded, before I quickly exited the building and jogged to my car. I hopped in, turning the keys in the ignition before I was on my way to the cemetery.

I walked along the pathway of the quiet area, my eyes gazing at the different tombstones. I looked around, trying to find Chris, but here was no sight of him.
After a while longer of walking, I saw a figure in the distance. I began to walk faster, before I approached the Argent.
"Hey what-" before I can finish the question, I looked at Allison's grave to see a large, gaping hole in front of her tombstone where her coffin would be buried. I ran a hand through my hair, looking around for anyone that might be there. But it was just us two, and the mass of tombstones.
"I came to replace the flowers on her grave with fresh ones, like I do every weekend...when I saw this." He spoke, his voice shaky. He looked at me with watery eyes, clearly shaken by this. "Who would do such a thing?" He asked. "Why her? Why would they need her body?" He rambled on.
I shook my head in disappointment, before sighing. "I'll take pictures for evidence and clues. I'll get a research team to inspect further." I told him, but he shook his head in response.
"A research team won't find my daughter. Whatever did this, was supernatural." He told me, looking back down at the six foot hole. A tear rolled down his cheek as he spoke the last part. "I can feel it."