005

Scott's POV

As the perky lady behind the table handed me my schedule, I thanked her before I got a text message. I left the line, and pulled my phone out from my pocket to see who it was.
Message from: Stiles
I swiped the screen of my phone with my thumb , unlocking it. I then clicked on my messages and opened my most recent from Stiles.
Meet me at my locker when you can. #373 It read.
I sighed, before scanning the room with my eyes for Lydia and Malia. I really hoped that Stiles didn't have another supernatural theory. My life had finally begun to calm down. I got an actual job at the animal clinic, which means I can help my mom out with bills. I haven't heard of any supernatural news in a while, and most of all, Stiles hasn't been acting strange. That is, until today. I heard his heartbeat when we were walking up the stairs. And I know that it wasn't because of University. If it was, I would've smelt nervousness or anxiety. Not fear.
I found my two friends in the hall after following their voices with my enhanced hearing.
"Oh hey, did you guys get a text from Stiles too?" I asked, pulling out my phone and showing them. Malia rolled her eyes and nodded. "Yup, just when we thought things had died down." Malia and I scoffed, upsetting Lydia. Lydia seemed to always understand Stiles in a way Malia and I ever did. Even if I am his best friend, and even if Malia was his first girlfriend... Lydia and Stiles seem to always be on the same page.
"Cmon guys," Lydia said, budding in. "You know he just tries to help." She says, turning around and heading down the hall. Malia and I followed her.
"I know that, but he can't expect us to come running every time he has a bad feeling about someone." Malia protested, catching up to Lydia's side. We finally reached Stiles' locker, and he stood, leaning against it as he waited for us. Once he saw us coming, he approached.
"Guys, I have a bad feeling about someone." He says, looking at us three nervously. Malia gave Lydia an I told you so glare, before turning her attention back to Stiles.
"Okay, so there's this guy. His name..." he paused. "I don't know his name, but that's not important..." he shook his head.
I interrupted him for a second. "I thought we were done with this stuff Stiles?" I asked.
He sighed and bit his lip nervously. "I know...I refrained from saying anything this morning, but then he came up to me and started being all...creepy!" He explained, his hands fumbling with the buttons of his red plaid shirt.
"Creepy? What did he say?" Malia asked, crossing her arms over her chest.
Stiles looked at her before speaking. "Well...he uh, knew my name. And we've never met before. And then I turned around and he was gone. Again."
Lydia and I shared a glance, as Malia rolled her eyes.
"Stiles, everyone knows your name. You're the Sheriffs son!" She said, getting a bit frustrated. Stiles looked at her, a bit hurt she wouldn't listen to him.
"Malia I-" he began to protest, but the bell rang and interrupted him. Malia looked at Lydia and I, before  looking back at Stiles.
"I got to go to class." She told said, before walking passed Stiles, their shoulders brushing.
I sighed, looking up at Stiles.
"You believe me...don't you? Don't you guys trust me?" My best friend asked Lydia and I.
"I uh...gotta go to class." Lydia muttered, following Malia down the hall.
"Yeah, me too." I said, following the cherry blonde down the hall.
"Come on guys!" Stiles shouted at us from behind. He stood alone in the emptying hallway. "Who was right about Theo huh? Who was right about Beacon Hills needing us?!"
I ran my hand through my hair as I approached the door of my first class.
"Guys, we have the same classes! You can't ignore me..." his voice faded, and I entered the room. I took an empty seat near Lydia and Malia, and Stiles came in a couple minutes later.
"Smooth move guys," he rolled his eyes, sitting near me in the row next to mine. "Just leaving me there like that. Real classy." He said sarcastically, taking his textbooks out.
"We had class." Malia retorted, clearly done with Stiles in general. She looked like she wanted to punch him in the face. Which is Malia Tate for you. She always looks like she wants to punch someone in the face. But I don't think it's fair how she's treating Stiles... I mean, he does want to help. He wants to keep Beacon Hills safe.
The final bell rang as I took my books out, and the teacher walked into the class. The door shut and he set his brief case on the desk near the black board.
"Hello class, my name is professor Ford. Yes, like Harrison Ford. But no, I do not own a space ship. I wish." He joked, and the class laughed. He looked like a middle aged man, he has black hair and some grey streaks within it. He wore glasses that seemed too big to suit his face. As we wrote his name on the board, the door to the class swung open.
Everyone's eyes darted to the doorway, where a boy stood, with long blonde hair passed his ears. I felt Stiles' heart beat pickup, and the scent of his fear filled my nostrils again.
"Who are you?" The teacher asked.
The probably-eighteen-year-old answered. "Alexander Shaw, Sir."

"