Epilogue

One month later:
Serena's POV

Dear diary,
Since when do I right in a diary? Well, since now. I decided my life is extremely eventful, and that it deserves to be written down. So one day, when (if) I die, someone will pick this notebook up and read the amazing adventures I've been on.
Let me fill you in on what's happened since the big defeat of the "Phantom Killer".
Allison returned to normal, and is alive and well with Scott.
Lydia and Stiles are as happy as ever.
Deaton is back to his normal veterinarian life.
Derek and I have been hanging out more lately and getting to know each other (which is extremely hard with my ass-of-an-uncle always there).
Malia is doing better in her classes at Uni.
And Jordan...well, Jordan is great. More than great actually... him and I have been hitting it off extremely well.
He's been letting me stay at his apartment until I can afford one of my own. But the truth is, I don't want my own apartment. I rather live with him. But...don't tell anyone.
Oh! Can't believe I forgot!
My tattoos have disappeared!
My neck is finally blank, which means I've done my duty as a guardian!

"Serena!" I heard Jordan shout from the living room. I closed my notebook and set it down on my bedside table, right beside the Buscador.
I exited the bedroom, and walked through the hall before I entered the living room.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Come look at this." He told me, his eyes glued to the television. I lowered my eyebrows, before walking over the couch and sitting beside him.
I noticed he was just watching the news channel. Like usual. "What?" I asked
"Listen." He ordered, turning the volume of the tv up.
"Anonymous reports say that the people of Mystic Falls, Virginia, have seen a young women in their twenties terrorizing citizens." The reporter said. "A witness said that they seemed to possess magical abilities." The lady continued.
I looked over at Jordan, who seemed to already be looking at me. His eyes drifted from my face to my neck.
"Uh...Serena..." he mumbled.
"What? Do I have something on my shirt?" I asked him, looking down as I did so. He shook his head.
"Worse. You have something on your neck!" He exclaimed. My mouth seemed to open as I process what he said, before I got up and ran to the bathroom. I opened the door, and stood in front of the mirror.
On my neck, a new symbol appeared on the right side of my empty neck.
Once it was fully developed, it was clear as to what it was.
A pentagram with flames around it.
Jordan rushed into the bathroom, his eyes staring at my neck the entire trip.
"Please don't stare at it!" I demanded, slightly shouting with a mix of anxiety and confusion.
"S-sorry! It's just so, obvious. It's a...pentagram?" He asked. I looked back in the mirror and nodded.
He looked up from the marking on my neck, and directly to my eyes. "What does it mean?"
As he asked the question, a name appeared in my mind, as if whispered into my ear by an invisible being. I don't know how this name came to mind, but little did I know, it was the beginning of a whole new adventure.
"Winchester."

The End
?

The End?