025

Stiles' POV

"Serena!" Jordan shouted as he looked around the dim forest. We had been looking for her for about an hour and a half, and still no sight of the blonde. I suggested that we leave and head back to the University because apparently there was a shooting there. But...my father refused to stop and sent other dispatches to the school. And we continued to look. Until he got another call.
"Hello?" My father said into his phone. All I heard was muffled yelling, but anyone with half a brain would know that that's not a good sign.
"Okay, calm down. We are on our way." He said, before hanging up.
"Change of plans! We're going to the hospital." He announced to Parrish and I, before running back to his police car. Parrish and I exchanged confused looks, before following.
"What happened?" I asked, approaching the car and opening one of the back doors.
"Shooting." My father said as we both climbed into the car, Jordan in the front seat.
"Again?!" The deputy exclaimed from the passengers seat.
My father didn't say a word, he just started the car, turned his siren on, and sped his way to the hospital.

In just minutes, we arrived at the large building. It seemed to be empty, but there was one car parked in the parking lot.
Melissa McCall.
Before the car even completely stopped, I opened the door and ran out. I approached the entrance, and pushed the bloody doors open.
"Melissa!" I cried out in worry. Seconds later, my dad and Parrish bursted through the front doors as well.
I ran to the closest staircase, before sprinting up, two steps at a time.
"Stiles! Careful!" My dad warned, but I ignored him.
"Melissa!" I yelled again as I entered the hallway of the second floor.
"Stiles?!" A familiar voice said from behind. I turned to see a familiar face on a petite figure, before running over and hugging her tightly.
"Are you alright?!" I asked, breathing heavily, noticing her clothes were splattered with blood.
"It's not mine, don't worry." She reassured. "I was trying to save some victims but...I failed." She explained as I heard my father and Jordan approach from behind.
"You didn't fail, Melissa. It's not your fault they're dead." My father reassured. "It's the murderers fault."
"Do you think it was the Phantom Killer?" Parrish asked. Scott's mother looked at the young deputy.
"Oh it was." She answered.
My dad looked at Melissa with narrowed eyes. "How do you know?" He questioned.
She didn't give a direct answer. She just tilted her head up, looking at the ceiling before her finger pointed in the same direction.
All of us followed the direction her finger was pointing, to see "The Phantom Killer" written in blood on the ceiling.
"How did he even get that up there?" Jordan asked. I rolled my eyes at the unnecessary question.
"Did you see him?" I asked, and she nodded. "Without the makeup?" I asked again. And she nodded again. My eyes widened before I asked, yet another, question. "What did he look like?!"
She sighed, thinking back to the situation. "Blonde, long-ish hair. Tall, brown eyes, thin but well built." She explained, and I felt like I couldn't speak. Her description matched someone I knew, and disliked very much.
"Why?" She asked.
I didn't answer her question. I pulled my phone out, before typing "Alexander Shaw" in Google. I found a picture of him on his former High school's website, and showed her.
She took a step back, before looking away from the screen of my phone and back at me. "It's him."

"