018

Jordan's POV

I was finishing the last of my pancakes when I heard a loud scream coming from the bathroom. I got up from my chair instantly, and ran out of the kitchen and into the hall. I stopped at the bathroom door, twisting the knob, but it was locked.
"Serena!" I shouted, banging my shoulder into the door. I ran into my bedroom, grabbed my pistol off the nightstand, before running back to the door of the washroom.
"Stand back!" I ordered, before firing a shot at the lock.
I kicked the door, and it swung open, but the bathroom was empty and the water was still running from the shower head. I noticed that the window was open, and concluded that she must have escaped.
But there was nothing to escape from...
I tucked my gun into the waistband of my pants, and put my shirt over it so that it was unnoticeable. I turned the running water off, before I ran back to my room, getting my cell phone and dialling Sheriff's number. It rung a few times, before he finally picked up. I tried to speak, but I was so out of breath. My heart was racing, and I felt like I was about to faint.
"Sheriff...she's gone!" I told him, clearly panicking.
"She's gone?!" He repeated in question form.
"Yeah...she's gone." I muttered, running a hand through my hair nervously. "I don't know where she could've went! She barely even knows Beacon Hills..."
I heard Sheriff sigh. "Alright, I'll send some officers to look for her. Come in to the department as soon as possible." He ordered before the line died and the call ended. As grim as it seems, I didn't even bother to groom myself. I just left my apartment and drove as quickly as I can to the station. I had to find her.
I needed to find her.