021

Sheriff's POV

It's was morning. I had just reached the Sheriff's Department when I began to get a call on my phone. I sighed, setting my coat on my desk chair before reaching into my pocket for my phone. I pulled it out to see Jordan Parrish calling me. I lowered my eyebrows, before pressing answer and putting the phone to my ear.
"Hello?" I said into the bottom of the phone.
"Sheriff...She's gone!" A distressed Jordan yelled from the other line. I felt myself grow stiff.
"She's gone?!" I asked, trying to keep as calm as possible.
"Yeah...she's gone." He sighed. "I don't know where she could've went! She barely even knows Beacon Hills..." he said, his voice filled with anxiety.
"Alright, I'll send some officers to look for her. Come in to the department as soon as possible." I told the deputy, before hanging up the phone and putting it on my desk.
I walked over to the cork board I had up on my wall, before taking down the pictures of Serena that we took for investigation purposes. I analyzed the picture, before picking my phone up again. I dialled Stiles' number, before calling. The phone rang a couple times, before I heard his voice answer.
"Dad? What's wrong?" He asked anxiously.
"You know that girl you wanted to know so much about?" I asked. "Well I'm going to need your help with something. I'll be at the university to pick you up soon." I told him.
"Yes!" He said excitedly. "I won't disappoint you dad!"
I sighed. "I know you won't son." I said, before hanging up the phone. I rolled up the picture of Serena, before shoving it in the pocket of my pants. I grabbed the keys of my police car, and headed out.

"All units, calling all units." I spoke into the radio of my car, holding the walky-talky to my mouth. "We have a 10-57. Short, thin female. Blonde blue eyes. Goes by Serena." The line was silent. I grew impatient, before pressing the button and speaking into the radio again.
"All units! Do you copy? We have a 10-57!" I spoke a bit louder.
"I copy. Do you have a location?" I heard a voice say back.
"Parrish?" I asked.
"Yes Sheriff. Do you have a location?" He asked again.
"Search the areas near the apartment building on Danforth Avenue." I ordered. "Bring help."
I shut the radio off, before turning the keys in the ignition. The car started, and I quickly left the parking spot at the station. I turned on the red light and siren, to make the trip a bit faster.

Once I pulled up at Beacon Hills University, I saw Stiles waiting on the front steps of the school as everyone else entered. But he wasn't alone.
I stopped the car, before turning the siren and lights off and approaching my son.
"He can't come." I told Stiles, gesturing to Scott.
"What?! Why not?" He asked. "He's our best shot at finding her." My son protested. I shook my head.
"Thank you Scott, but it's bad enough I'm interfering with Stiles' education. I don't want to hurt yours. Now go, don't be late." I told the male, before putting a hand on Stiles' shoulder and pushing him along with me. I took out the rolled picture out of my back pocket, handing it to him.
"This is her." I told him. He took the picture, before unrolling it and analyzing it. He stopped in his tracks, surprised by something.
"What is it?" I asked, walking back over to him.
"Where did she get those tattoos from?" He pointed at the markings on her neck.
"Not sure, why?" I asked.
He looked up at me. "Because they're Derek and Scott's pack symbols. Dad, whatever we are dealing with, it's supernatural related."