019

Malia's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing on my bedside table. My eyes opened slowly, everything blurry as hell. I reached over to my nightstand, feeling around until my hand found my phone. I grabbed the device, before clicking the "Answer" button and putting it to my ear.
"Hello..." I muttered, rubbing my eyes with my free hand.
"Hey, it's Lydia. What do you say about missing a day of school and heading to the preserve?" The female on the other side of the line asked. I sighed, before answering.
"Uh...sure, why?" I asked, unsure of why Lydia, such a good student, would want to skip her second day of University.
"I need to find someone, and I need your help." She explained.
Whoever she needed to find must've meant a lot to her since she's willing to miss school.
"Okay, whatever. I'll get ready. Pick me up soon." I told her, before hanging up and putting the phone back on my nightstand.
"Who was that?" The person beside me asked. I turned my head to see Alex laying beside me, his tired eyes looking at me.
"Oh, my friend just wants my help." I explained, sitting up and holding the covers of my bed to cover my bare body. He sat up as well, grinning at me.
"What?" I asked, my eyebrows lowered. He looked away and laughed.
"Nothing!" He said, before getting up and slipping his jeans on. "I just had a lot of fun last night." He teased. I rolled my eyes, putting my bra on.
"So much for studying." I added, and we laughed. The two of us got dressed, before he realized the time.
"Shoot! I'm gonna be late!" He exclaimed, running out of my room. I followed him down the stairs, grabbing his hand before he reached the front door.
"Wait!" I said, pulling him into one last deep kiss. Once our lips separated, he gave me a smile, before exiting my house and running to his car. I shut the door, standing in the same spot for a couple seconds as I realized what I had just done.
I just slept with Alexander Shaw.
And I liked it...
I then headed back upstairs to get ready for when Lydia gets here.
I wasn't going to tell her about Alex and I hooking up, because she'll certainly tell Stiles, and Stiles will definitely get mad at me. So it's best to keep this one thing to myself. A secret between just Alex and I.

As I brushed my short brown hair a tad more, I got a text from Lydia.
Outside.
The text read. I set the hairbrush down, before slipping some running shoes on. I grabbed my keys and cellphone before exiting the house. Lydia's car was parked out front, waiting for me. I opened the passenger door, before climbing in and buckling my seatbelt.
"Hey." I greeted. "Where are we going?"
She looked over at me. "The preserve." She answered.
I nodded. "Yeah, I know. But where in the preserve? It's huge!"
She shrugged, starting the car by twisting the key in the ignition. "Wherever my banshee senses take us."