023

Serena's POV

"You're Scott McCall." I said from my spot on the couch.
"I'm sorry, do I know you?" He asked me, his eyes darting between my face and my tattoos.
"No. But I know you. I came to help you." I told him, which wasn't really making the situation any better.
"Serena, why don't you explain to him what you explained to us?" Lydia suggested. I looked over at her and nodded before looking back at the boy.
"I'm a hybrid. A mix of everything supernatural. We are shapeshifters that can shapeshift into whatever we want. Including other people. I'm part banshee. Which is why I knew your name, because I could feel it." I paused. "I don't think I need to explain the whole banshee process." I laughed slightly, but everyone stayed serious. I sighed, before continuing my explanation. "Hybrids are like hellhounds, but on steroids. Not literally. We protect the supernatural. The markings on my neck, are clues to who I need to help. I need to help you, Scott. And I need to help Derek Hale. I just don't know who he is." I finished.
Scott stayed silent, looking at Lydia and Malia. His eyes settled back on me.
"A hybrid?" He asked, and I nodded. "I've been protecting Beacon Hills for years, and I've never heard of a hybrid."
I sighed. "I'll prove it." I offered. He bit his lip as he pondered the idea, before agreeing.
"So you're a combination of everything?" He asked, and I nodded in response. "Does that include being a Kanima?" He asked again.
"When I say everything, I mean everything." I interrupt him.
"Alright, let me see your kanima eyes." He suggested. I nodded, before looking down at the carpeted floor and focussing all my energy on changing my eyes. Finally, my once blue eyes transformed into green, lizard looking ones. I looked up at Scott, and I felt his heart beat grow faster.
"Okay, let me see your werewolf form." He ordered. My eyes returned to normal, before I closed them and began to focus on changing my form. Moments later, my face morphed and my claws grew. My eyes began to glow red as I looked up at Scott.
His eyebrows lowered as he analyzed me. "You're an alpha?" He asked in bewilderment.
I shook my head. "No, hybrids are born with the ability to change pack rank. My eyes can change to blue, yellow, or red when I'm a werewolf." I explained.
He nodded, but still didn't look completely convinced. "One more thing. If you can shape-shift into anything you want, shape-shift to look like..." he thought for a second. "Lydia."
He turned my head to look at Lydia, before returning to my human state.
She looked back at me with large green eyes, anxious to see what would happen next. I shut my eyes, before letting out a long breath of air. As my lungs deflated, my body began to change, and once my eyes opened, I saw everyone's eyes staring in disbelief. I turned my head to a mirror on the wall, to see that I looked exactly like Lydia Martin.
I look at Scott. "Happy?" I asked. He didn't answer for a couple seconds, his eyes darting between me and the real Lydia.
"Y-yeah..." he finally answered. I nodded in approval before I began to speak. "Now, are you going to help me find Derek Hale?"

 "Now, are you going to help me find Derek Hale?"