007

Lydia's POV

It was period one, English, when the strange boy walked it. Stiles, who sat in front of me, turned around in his seat and we exchanged nervous looks.
"That's him." He whispered, avoiding eye contact with the boy. I would be lying if I said that this Alexander Shaw guy didn't give me the creeps. But I acted like it didn't bother me. Which was probably a big mistake.
The blonde walked up the side of the row Stiles and I were in, and sat behind me. I watched him sit down, and he gave me a wicked smile. He just looks as if he has an evil face. As if every time he looked at you, he was planning your "accidental death". But when he spoke, it was a different story. His voice had a slight western accent, and he spoke kindly and softly.
"The name's Alexander, but I prefer Alex." He said to me. I gave him a pitiful smile. "It's a pleasure, Alexander." I said, before turning back around and facing the front of the class. Suddenly, everyone seemed to have stopped moving.
I looked around, confused.
"Stiles?" I said softly, tapping him on the shoulder. He was frozen in a position along with everyone else.
Then I heard a scream. An ear splitting shriek of a teenage girl. I stood up from my desk quickly, and looked around at all the frozen faces.
"Guys! This isn't funny." I yelled. No one moved or made a sound. Suddenly, I heard the same scream again. It wasn't a normal scream, it was the scream of a banshee.
I ran to the door of the class, and quickly opened it. As I ran into the hallway, I noticed it wasn't the school hallway. But instead, it was the hallway of an old house. l tried to make sense of the situation. How did I get from my class room, to some random house?
It's not real. I thought.
My breathing became short and shaky as I walked along the creaky floor boards of the hall. The door behind me slammed shut, and I spun on my heel. I ran to the door and banged on it with my fists. "Mr. Ford! Stiles! Scott!" I yelled. I heard the same scream again, this time louder, as if it was coming from inside the house.
I turned back to the hall, my heart racing frantically. I lowered my fists from the door, and began to walk deeper into the home. With my luck, I found some stairs. I felt drawn up the steps, so of course, I went. With each step I felt my heart lurch into my throat.
When I finally reached the top of the stairs, I stood at the doorway of a bedroom. I looked into the room, when I saw a teenage girl crying on the floor. A man, who seemed vaguely familiar, attempted to comfort her. He then picked her up, and walked out of the room. As he walked out, I noticed who it was. Sheriff Stilinski. I analyzed the girls face, trying to remember every detail as he carried her through the door. Once sheriff was gone with the girl, I noticed the two bodies on the floor, and the blood splattered wall. Not only was the blood splattered on the wall, but it seemed to be spelling out a phrase.
"The Phantom Killer." I whispered. I whispered it again.
And again.
"The Phantom Killer." As I continued to whisper, I heard my name being called by a distant voice.
"Lydia!" I heard. "Lydia come back!" They repeated.
"The Phantom Killer..." I whispered one last time, squeezing my eyes shut.
My eyes shot open, and I was back in Mr. Ford's English class room. The lesson was still going on, but Stiles' focus was on me.
"Are you back?" He asked. And I nodded in response, gulping.
"Let's talk about this later." He suggested, but just before he turned around to face forward, he asked me one more question.
"Who's the Phantom Killer?" He whispered. I lowered my eyebrows at his strange question, before he pointed down at my notebook. On it, the words "The Phantom Killer is here" was written about a dozen times.

 On it, the words "The Phantom Killer is here" was written about a dozen times