Information

POV:

Before you start this book, know that every chapter is a different character's perspective of the story.

At the top of the start of every chapter, it will read:
"(NAME OF CHARACTER)'s POV"

POV simply means Point Of View

The Show:

Sadly, to understand this novel you would've had to have watched the show Teen Wolf.
I mean, you can try reading it without watching the show but it will be difficult to understand.

Copyright:

I own nothing but the characters Serena Hale and Alexander Shaw/The Phantom Killer so don't sue me. (@ Jeff Davis & MTV)

But since I own those characters (and the plot), do not steal them in any shape or form. They are creations of my imagination, and I'm sure you can create some characters of your own. So please don't go stealing other peoples characters.

Rating:

I tried to keep this as PG as I possibly could. No descriptive sexual scenes. Minimum swearing. But there is violence (obviously, it's Teen Wolf) so beware.

Mistakes

Know that I am basically the queen of mistakes. I type really fast without looking at what I have written so there are bound to be errors. If you can please kindly tell me when you find an error of some sort, that would be appreciated.
I've proofread the book already, but I can miss some things.
And I know that you are suppose to indent paragraphs, I just chose not to for this!

That is all!