032

Malia's POV

Lydia and I walked down the dimly lit halls of the high school.
"What exactly are we looking for?" I asked, looking around at the lockers.
"Anything that seems...odd." She answered.
I scoffed. "This whole situation is odd." I told her.
"Malia, focus!" She snapped, and I sighed, before continuing to look for whatever it is we are looking for.
Suddenly, I hear the sound of boots in the distance, as if it was coming from a different hallway.
"Lydia!" I whispered, grabbing her arm which caused her to stop.
"Someone's here." I warned here, letting go and instantly growing my werewolf claws. I listened closely, hearing the thud of the strangers boots getting closer.
I pulled Lydia behind me, before growing my fangs as well, almost in my full werecoyote form.
Slowly, two figures turned at the corner of the hall, and slowly began to approach us. Their faces weren't completely visible due to the lack of light, but I recognized the silhouette of one.
"Alex?" I shouted, my claws returning back to human nails. I slowly began to approach him, but as I got closer, I noticed his expression did not change. It's as if he didn't remember me.
Or maybe he just didn't care that it was me...
"A-Alex?" I muttered, beginning to back away as he approached, a female figure behind him that I didn't get a good look at.
He said nothing.
As he approached me, he raised his hand and slapped me towards the ground. I shrieked as my body collapsed, my cheek throbbing and burning. I probably could've protected myself if I hadn't been so distracted by my feelings for him. Which were now shattered.
He stepped over me, along with the stranger that joined behind him. The two walked over to Lydia.
"No!" I shouted, getting up and jumping on the back of the brunette.
She quickly flipped me over, landing me on my back. She then swiftly took a gun out from the waist band of her pants before firing it towards my abdomen. I heard Lydia scream as I groaned in pain, noticing the bullet must've been filled with mountain ash. The weakness of the supernatural.
"Lydia Martin." Alexander said, once the strawberry blonde stopped screaming. It's as if her ear-shredding scream barley phased them.
But I know that if she really screamed.
And I mean really screamed.
She could've probably turned them to dust.
I slowly turned my head, watching the scene. "I bet you recognize my friend here." The murderer motioned towards the girl who was with him.
"Allison." Lydia whispered. She slowly began to back up, but he grabbed her arm, forcing her to stop.
"Don't worry, we're gonna take great care of you." He whispered. Lydia's eyes met mine, as she mouthed something to me.
Find me. Her lips moved, before the three suddenly disappeared into thin air.
I moaned as I attempted to sit up, my hand keeping pressure on my wound so that I wouldn't bleed out. If this had been a regular bullet wound, I would've healed by now.
I noticed my phone on the floor a few feet away, so I slowly began to drag my body towards it with my free hand. Once I got close enough, I reached my arm to grab it. Just as I almost got a hold of it, I heard someone shout my name.
I turned my head, my vision becoming blurry as I tried to figure out who the person was. They ran towards me, before my head fell to the ground and everything became black.

I woke, sitting up vigorously as memories of what happened not-so-long-ago began to flood back.
"Lydia!" I exclaimed, as if waking up from a nightmare.
Seconds after waking up, I noticed I was in Deaton's office, and I had been laying on one of his metal operating table.
I was about to get off the table before I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. "That wouldn't be wise." They said.
I quickly turned my head to see Deaton. His shirt was drenched in blood, but it wasn't his.
"I need to find my best friend. She's...she's out there." I told him.
As I jumped off the table, I only then noticed the sharp pain in my abdomen.
"What the..." I muttered, before lifting up the bottom of my T-shirt to reveal a large bandage strapped to me. I began to peel the bandage off, noticing a bullet wound that had been sewn shut.
"You're weak, Malia." Deaton told me. "The Mountain Ash bullet poisoned you. You're lucky I found you when I did, because if that bullet was left in there any longer, you wouldn't be able to recover."
I lowered my shirt after putting the bandage back over the wound, before looking back at the veterinarian.
"Thank you." I told him. "But I have to go find my friends." Just as I was about to exit the room, he stopped me again.
"Wait." He said, sighing. "I can help." He told me. "I'll drive."