Chapter 5

I arrived at this 20 story hotel, Beverly Hilton, or something like that was the name of the hotel. My phone rings after I get off my truck, unloading some suitcases, onto these hotel carts that these staff take to your room for you. I lock the truck after.
"Hello? "
"Hey, this is Crystal, right?"
"Um, yea? Who is this?"
"Do you even have my name registered to this number? Its-"
"Please, who is this?"
"Its Ethan. Crangameplays?"
"Oh! Oh, good lord I'm so stupid, sorry, I totally forgot about early today!"
"No, no, don't worry."
"I forgot to register the name some how."
"It happens you know."
"Yea."
I check into the hotel, thanking the attendance secretary. The people with my bags follow me to my room.
"Um, I just wantes to know if you're busy, " Ethan asked.
"Well, I won't in 4 hours or 8 hours. I barely got like 3 hours of sleep."
"Oh, what about tomorrow?"
"I'm free after 8 or 9 am."
"Great, I'm planning to do this video with Mark, Wade, and Tyler, including you."
"Oh great! What's the genre?"
"Humor."
"Of course. Topic?"
"7 Second Challenge."
"Again?! When Mark clearly said one time you guys weren't going to do the challenge ever again.", I chuckle. " Challenge is probably out of date now. "
"Well, we're old. And we don't really care... ", says Ethan.
"Shows, I mean, sounds."
Ethan kind of laughs.
"So, you're going to participate?"
"I'm down, bruh! Oh, sorry for my vocab."
"Don't worry. You're perfect just the way you are."
"Why thank you."
Me and person with my suitcases entered elevator and now down the hall on floor 15. My room is 246.
"Thanks, " I tell the person, I give him a tip of 10.
"What now?", Ethan asks.
"No, I was thanking those persons that help bring your luggage up to room."
"Aww, how nice of you! Well. Tomorrow then?"
"Yep, um, let's say 10 am. But, thing is, where you all gon meet up?"
"Here in Mark's house. Ah! I'll send you the address in a sec, okay?"
"No problem. Aye, I got to go. I got to attend the "friendly staff" here."
"Oh okay. Tomorrow, right?
"Yep."
"Okay then, I'll see you-
"The next day of today, buh bye!"
Ethan laughs.
"What?", I giggle.
"Never mind."
We hang up at the same time, I grab the towels from the friendly woman. She leaves. I lock the door. Asking for privacy by hanging the doorknob note on it.
I check the little refrigerator, under the stand on the wall with a mirror above it. Alcohol, candy, water, beverages, food. Yes. I grin. Grabbing alcohol. Hm. Bottle is so little! I drink the whole think in a sip. I back fall on my bed, grabbing a bed sheet. Before I fall asleep, I set up my favorite music on the Bose speaker, kind of low. I fall asleep, dreaming my life with Ethan. The dream becomes a nightmare, feeling ever so real! I can't wake up.