Chapter 36

Mark's POV
I heard the door open and close. Crystal and Ethan were now here. Me, Amy, and Tyler were in the living room checking the footage. Amy got her laptop as well as I and started editing. I heard Crystal and Ethan talking and smelled something like tea. I want some!

Amy's POV
Tonight was probably the best night of my life. Me and Mark enjoyed every moment of recording Crystal and Ethan. Ethan told us to stop recording a couple times, to enjoy the concert. I went through the pictures Mark took. Crystal and Ethan looked so cute, I swear! I smelled something like cinnamon. What is it? New mission!

Crystal's POV
I prepared Ethan some tea, to calm down his nerves. He zoned out for a moment until I placed the cup of tea in front of him.

"You okay babe?", I asked Ethan.

"Uh, yea, just, that dream.", Ethan said, shaking his head to get back into reality.

"Its okay Ethan," I sat next to him, "It was just a dream, we're all alive. Now, drink up. Warning. Its hot. Don't want you to burn your tongue."

"I love you", he put his head on my shoulder. "Don't ever leave me, let me go first."

I lay my head on his head, "What do you mean?"

"Forget it.", he started to daydream, "Why do I feel like the dream is going to become real? Why do I feel like I'm going to lose all of you and I'm going to be alone and go insane cause the person I only really loved died and I couldn't do anything.", Ethan said such in his normal voice. He was serious and trying not to crack.

"I promise you. I won't leave you, even if death separates us. Love is more powerful than death.....," there was a long silence, "Mind if we talk about something different?"

I looked at Ethan. He was sound asleep. Some last tears traveled down his cheeks. I kissed his head and felt kind of sleepy. Little do I know Amy and Mark are behind the little island me and Ethan are sitting at. I don't want to wake Ethan, so I spill some water on the side of the island Mark and Amy are at.

In a loud whisper they say, "Ew! What is that?!"

"Water you idiots.", I answered their question. "What are you guys doing on the floor, if I may ask?"

They peeked up behind the island.

"I want some tea.", Mark said.

"Me too.", Amy looked at Mark. "Please."

"I was waiting for that word. If you look on my shoulder, somebody is stopping from serving you guys some, so, serve yourselves some tea.", I said.

"What is it out of? It smells so good in here and the living room.", Mark said.

"Of course water, lemongrass, cinnamon, and a teaspoon of honey just to make its flavor mix with the cinnamon and create a great taste with the lemon."

"Oh. Okay. Where the tea at?"

"In back of you."

Mark served Amy, then himself. My eyes were starting to close up. Tonight was a night I would never forget.

Ethan's POV
I woke up to someone laying my sleepy self on "Crystal's bed." I opened my eyes a bit more and saw that it was Crystal. She rubbed her shoulder. I am pretty heavy. I heard her go to the bathroom and, shower? My brain didn't feel like thinking at all. I feel asleep once again.

~4 am~

I felt a kiss be planted on my cheek. I saw a dark shadow leave with these big rectangular moving bags. Suitcases. I quickly got up. Crystal was already downstairs when I was going down them.

"Crystal! Really?", I stopped, panting, she looked back.

"Honey, go back to sleep, I didn't want to wake you. You know I have to be at USC today for the tour they have for students that missed yesterday's. I can't miss it or else I'll be lost.", she let go of her suitcases and went to me, cupping my face, "Visit me when you can. You know the room number, including Tyler.", she then kissed me again, now in the lips. I didn't want to let go. But I had to for her good.

"I will when I can, sorry.", I replied.

"Don't worry about it.", Crystal walked back to her suitcases and got her keys that included the house keys.

"Love you til I can't breathe Ethan.", Crystal smiled, blowing me a kiss.

"Love you more!", I said loudly, before she left.

I heard her open and close her truck doors, truck turned on, then gates automatically opened. Lights backed up. Then it was dark.

Love you til I can't breathe?