Chapter 40

~Time Skip~

Crystal's POV

We ate the meal Marisol prepared for us. Every one of us fought over the last serving. Tsuko won of course. I had to leave off to school, but someone (Ethan) didn't let go of my leg until Marisol took him off. I kissed him goodbye, the rest hugging them. I got into my truck, driving off to USC. I was tired. But I managed to stay awake *thanks FOB*. I arrived at USC, entering my dorm. I plopped on my bed, ever so tired. I managed to use some low remaining energy to shower, dry my hair somewhat, and change into my night clothes. I plugged in my phone to charge, set aside my bag and glasses. I had to be up at 6 am and it was 8pm. 9, 10, 11, 12 , 1, 10 hours of sleep. Wowie, that's a lot. I turned on my TV and found out it was a smart tv so I went on YouTube and watched Reaction Time, cause everytime I'm tired, I watch him and I fall asleep immediately. I watched some "Riddle" videos of his and felt my eyes wanting to close.

~Next Morning~

My alarm rang. I felt good. I stretched a little before going to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, get my hair ready and choose an outfit. Once I did all that, I grabbed the books USC gave me. Apparently they are able to open dorm rooms whenever they'd like cause I wasn't here most of the day yesterday and I found the books settled on my desk.

Anyways, I grabbed my stuff, most of it putting it in my backpack and went out the room. I walked to the Cinema building which wasn't really far. I saw Adi with his girlfriend. She looked pretty to be honest.

Sylvia: Kill her....

What the fuck?! No. Adi is great. That girl is probably the love of his life, the hell. Sylvia, remember I'm with Ethan, please.

Sylvia: But I love Tal...

What about Dark Ethan?

Sylvia: Just thinking about him makes me ugh, I dont know, have you know what.

Al-right then.

I got to the Cinema building. I enetered and followed the sign "Theatre." I arrived to these double doors. I opened one and went inside of what looked more like an auditorium. I saw students talking to one another. I had no friends here. I guess you can say Brooklyn and Adi.

I walked in further into the "Theatre." I saw Adi's girlfriend. Interesting, she likes Cinema too. I went up front to the stage since that's where you check in.

"Welcome, um, Crystal.", the professor said.

"Thanks. Professor Lin, right?"

"Right.", he said. "Take a seat wherever you'd like."

"Okay.", I replied.

I took a seat one row behind all the students. I turned on my phone and found out my sound was off so I had 100 notifactions and 3/4 of them were Ethan's text messages.

"Good morning bb.... Crystal.... Hiiii..... Are you there?..... Hiiii..... Suh dude..... Crystal..... Are you okay?.....", etc.

"Sorry meh love, I had my sound off, so I didn't really check my phone or anything cause I heard no sound lol. Leaving that aside, GOOD MORNIIIIIN'!!!!!!", I texted Ethan.

Ethan called now. I answered.

"Oh thank god you're okay, I thought something bad happened and I panicked, so much I asked Ronalin and Marisol if you were okay frantically, and I think I cried a little."

"I'm okay honey. I'm in here in the Cinema building, getting ready to prove haters wrong."

"Awesome! Have you met any peoples yet?

"Only two. One of them is Adi Fishman. I fangirled internally when I met him yesterday. He was actually pretty cool, and if you don't get jealous, I'll tell you this."

"Nope, I won't, promise."

I bit down on my index finger nail.

"Adi Fishman looks hotter in person...."

"Okay."

"Ethan! Oh. I got to go. Call you later. Bai!"

"Kay, love you."

"Love you more goose."

I hung up, and next thing I know is that Adi's girlfriend is right beside me with these other girls.

Damn my life.

(What? Adi does look like he'd be hotter in person. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed, love you all. Stay Cranky. Baiii. Pew!!!!)