Chapter 41

(I wasn't planning on updating until Fergalicious came on. Tank ku Etan.)

Crystal's POV
Adi's girlfriend looked at me with those sassy "im going to beat you up bitch" eyes. I didn't mind them at all, after all I was used to thos eyes in high school.

"Adi is what?", she smiled.

"Hotter in person.", I said.

"Giirl you better back you bitch ass-"

"I'm not single bro.", I showed her my hand that had the ring on it."

"Oh, uh, sorry. But, don't you thinking saying that about my bb to idk, your bff, will ever affect the status of your relationship?", she smiled that sassy/perfect smile.

"First of all. Ahem, " I stood up since she was standing up right in front of me with her girls beside her, "I was talking to my boyfriend about Adi. I just wanna keep things chill, mkay?", I grabbed my stuff and sat on the other side of the "Theatre."

The girls followed me there.

"I'll keep things chill if one, you stop talking about my bae Adi, two, give me all the main roles. I know who you are. Bottom to top. I can rui-"

She looked behind me. I curious, turned back. Adi was sitting a couple rows back. Busted!

"What now Schmitty?", Adi got up, disappointed, and headed to I guess, Schmitty.

"You know I hate when you call me that name! Name's Miranda, remember.", Miranda exclaimed.

"Well I'm leaving. And Miranda, I will leave you and Adi alone, but please, try to control yourself for once. Just let Adi be free and yourself too. I come here to study and pursue my dreams, not fight like if we were in high school all over again.", I said, now moving to the left side, 5th row, in the auditorium.

~Time Skip~

~5 pm~

Class was awesome. Mr. Lin assigned everyone to write a short script and I immediately worked on it. Plot is about this girl who is disabled, has a loving sister, but her mother is the worst person ever. Dad can't visit them cause mom blamed him for abusing her which isn't true.

I finished the 50 page script and went to the café nearby which was a Starbucks. I got my personal favorite drink, large passion tango tea lemonade and went back to my dorm, playing Subnautica.

While playing Subnautica, I thought of creating a YouTube channel. I would vlog my life, post gaming and challenge videos, etc. High school did show me how to edit, so I was pretty good at editing. I once edited a short movie, plot being college.

I created my YouTube channel, naming it TheLifeOfAGirl.

(I should actually name my YouTube channel that.....)

I started recording; in 2 hours finishing. I edited the video which took me a while and uploaded it.

(I'm sorry guys, very small, boring chapter. I probably won't update til next week or so. State testing has me going nuts, including grades, and other things in my life that I'm trying to make better. With that being said, LOVE YOU ALL, STAY CRANKY, BAI! PEW!!!!)