Chapter 23

Yes that's little adorable Ethan and his dad.

Marisol jogged to the basement, checking the security cameras.

"Its Ethan and the rest. Open up!", Marisol yelled.

"Mkay!", I yelled back.

I opened the door, finding Ethan in casual wear, just like the rest. Mark, Amy, and Tyler were here.

"Hey.", I said, welcoming them with my arms.

"Thanks," Amy said.

"Hi!", said Mark hugging me.

"Brought a little something Ethan said you loved.", Tyler said, bringing out a Stella Rose No. 5 bottle from his back.

"Why, thank you! Didn't have to though. This house has liquor storage right over there, " I pointed to a wooden door.

"Hey hun.", Ethan said, kissing me on the lips. I kind of arching my back. We stop, his arm on my back, including mine on his.

"So. This is my friend's house. I haven't really went through the whole house to give you a tour, if she would give me permission, but yea. Welcome. We have pineapple pizza over there at the dining rom. And I'll make us some dinner that will take about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, sit and enjoy pizza.", I said. Marisol get out of the basement, seeing Mark and Amy together. She blushes, walking to her downstairs office. Nate nw comes out of taking a shower. In a black tang top, and black pants.

"Hey there Mark!", says Nate from halway up the stairs.

"Hey!!", says Mark. Walking towards the stairs, Nate jogging down to give Mark a friendly hug.

"How've you been Mark?"

"Good, good enough. Playing new video games and stuff. Just livin life."

"Cool! And Amy?", Nate asks, looking over Mark, side to side to try to find Amy.

"Over there in the dining room with the dudes. And Ronalin?", asks Mark, nudging Nate on his elbow.

"Talking with a long time friend who is supposedly going to come next week.",

"You two good?"

"Yea. Happier than ever. She has her ups and downs. I do to. We're always there for each other. No matter what, as what it seems."

"Glad to hear that.", says Mark looking around. Hands in back pockets.

Marisol comes out of her office. Takes a deep breath. Walking past Mark and Nate into the kitchen.

Take in mind, Marisol is wearing a black v-neck shirt, short sleeve, Adidas sweatpants, and black Converse high-tops.

Mark looks at Marisol. "Hi!", he waves to Marisol, stepping in front of her.

"Hey....", says Marisol. Her goons walk up to Mark. One goon towers Mark.

"Name's Mark. A.K.A Markiplier on the internet," Mark says now nervously with a smile.

"Cool to know. By the way. I already know who you-"

"Mark! Hi!", waves Ronalin from half the staircase, running down to give Mark a hug.

"Hi, Ronalin. So nice to see you again.", Mark hugs back.

"Same. So, I see you know who Marisol is now."

"Uh. Yea. She walked past me (Mark starts to stutter) and I just wanted to say hi, c-cause I h-have never seen her b-before."

Marisol looks at Mark suspiciously.

"Well, um," Ronalin looks at Marisol with a smirk. "Pretty sure Crystal is making dinner right now, we should go to the dining room and eat some pizza meanwhile. Me and Nate ordered some before Crystal came. Purposely pineapple and pepperoni."

"Yea, yea! Amy, Tyler, and Ethan are there right now. Do you know what Crystal is cooking?", Mark asked.

"Something without anything related to the peanut family yea. Don't worry, I've tried her peanut-free dishes back in the high school years and they're good enough. She says she has improved so....."

"I better go help Crystal," says Marisol, looking at Mark shyly. "See you guys over there." Marisol walks fast, with her hands in her pockets. Goons following her.

"Go to bed Delerious and Lui. You need rest for tomorrow.", Marisol says to her goons. They obey walking up to the right side staircase.

Marisol POV
Th-that. Was close. I was right in front of my old-stupid crush. He looked like he liked me. Love at first sight? I don't believe in that. That's just ridiculous. But. Tsuko? We're boyfriend and girlfriend now. No, Mari, you don't like Mark. Army shut it! I don't like Mark! He has Amy. They're happy together. And they care for one another.