Chapter 43

(I'm going to be doing year time skips for a couple chapters, so be aware. Hope y'all enjoy!!!! And before I forget..... THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH FOR 600+ READS! LOVE Y'ALL!)

*our loud blue boi fucking noticed me..... fuck XD*

~2 years later~

(In total 3 years have passed now....)

Crystal's POV
School was awesome. Relationship with Ethan was the same as all the years we've been together. But without the arguing. For the 1-month summer breaks USC gave me, Ethan and I always went traveling with Contiki. We made friends with other YouTubers that were vloggers or just YouTube entertainers. We met FunForLouis (that man is so adventurous) and his girlfriend. Joey Graceffa, Prank vs Prank, TheGabbieShow, Liza Koshy and her boyfriend David Dobrik (they made my life in the 2 week road trip in Europe great), Exploring With Josh (him and Louis just went hardcore on discovering all of Europe), Anthony Padilla, Justin James Hughes, and Oli White.

Ethan was shy at first to do this road trip, but since Contiki sent him the invite, and he told me, then I was all excited cause we got an invite, we took part of this trip. The first week started off a bit rocky. Ethan was unsure about being in Europe, but I told him it was going to be fun and that I'd be always by his side. All YouTubers stayed in the same hotel which had a pool which me, Jesse (from Prank vs Prank) Gabbie, Justin, and Oli swam in the pool after the time the pool was available meaning that we did run in and out of the pool, then back and forth hiding from the security guards. We were caught when we ran to the elevator to go back to our rooms.

"Don't go into the pool after hours okay? Signs around the hotel let you know about all the hotel rooms..... Good night.", the make guard said.

"Okey.", Jesse said cracking up.

The whole group cracked up once the elevator opened and we got inside. We went to our rooms, saying good night to one another. As I entered the room, Ethan was live streaming.

"I'm kinda bored here, to be honest," Ethan ran his fingers through his hair, giggling.

I closed the door, and it clicked closed.

"Oh! Crystal's here!" Ethan got on the bed, in crawling position, peeking from there to see if I was actually there.

"Hi yeh little goof!", I said, waving.

"How was the swim?", Ethan asked.

"Awesome!", I said, going into the bathroom, turning on the shower.

"That's cool.", I heard Ethan say good bye to his live stream. I heard him get closer to the bathroom. "You guys get caught right?"

"Yea, we hid various times, well that's what we thought. Security guard scolded us which I thought was pretty funny cause of his accent, but other than that, I think our "illegal" dive in the pool was dope. Ima shower so I'll tell you everything later, unkay?", I replied.

"Okay. By the way, dinner came. Contiki sent a note saying our first challenge was tomorrow at 12 pm, and right now its 12 am, so we have half day, literally....", Ethan said.

"Okay.", I entered the shower.
-
    -
        -
            -
The next carried a lot of cool memories I will never forget. Ethan made friends with the whole group, including I. Liza always made everyone laugh in the bus, going to Barcelona, Spain from Beauvais, France which was close to Paris. We stopped in our way to Spain in Paris, going straight to the Eiffel Tower then grabbing lunch. We went back into the road trip bus, and I slept on our way to Spain. Ethan slept before I did so while I was still awake, Liza who was beside us looked at Ethan.

"He is adorable when he sleeps.", Liza told me.

"Yea. I feel pretty sleepy myself too.", I said, weakly.

"Go to sleep. We'll try not to wake you up.... night.", Liza looked over to David now, talking to him.

I went to sleep and it was the next day. I pulled out the mini mirror of my blush just to check if my face was written or anything. It wasn't, neither Ethan's. I looked over to Liza and David who were marked on their faces with black sharpie. I stood up and looked around. Everyone except Jesse, Jeana, and Gabbie were marked. But only 30% compared to Liza and David. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

I went to the bathroom in the bus which was like any other tour bus. The shower was right across the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, cleansed my face, then went back out to my seat to get my clothes and towel. Ethan was asleep, well at least that's what I thought. As soon as I was heading to shower, he grabbed my leg and I ate it.

"Ow! Ethaaaan!", I loudly whispered.

"Sorry....", he giggled, peeking over.

"What was that?", Gabbie then peeked over to her side.

"I fell, cause of this fool over here.", I got up, my hand motioning to Ethan.

"Did he vlog it?", asked Gabbie.

"I don't think-"

"I did.", he vlogged me and Gabbie.

"You little shit hole.", I grabbed my clothes and towel from the floor and walked into the shower.

"Lemme see!", Gabbie quickly sat next to Ethan.

I showered, changed, did my hair in a course of 2 hours. By that time everyone was awake, everyone was showering, getting ready. We arrived to Barcelona not to long after everyone was ready.
-
    -
        -
            -
We checked in into the hotel. As soon as we were in our room, Ethan just plopped onto the bed.

"I'm tiiireeedddd!", he whined.

"Oh hi Tired.", I giggled, turning on the TV, and opening a letter on a nightstand.

"Meet you guys in front of the hotel. Come down A.S.A.P.!", I read the letter out loud.

Me and Ethan ran out the door, locking it quickly. Contiki challenges were critical. If we won all the challenges, we won a trip for one of our subscribers. As we arrived down into the lobby of the hotel, we ran outside. We were the first ones.

"Yes!", Ethan said in a victorious way.

"First ones I see.", our tour guy said.

"We ran as fast as possible.", I said.

"Here come the rest.", the tour guy motioned his head behind us.

"God dammit!", David said.

"Ha ha!", I exclaimed pointing to Liza and David.

"Fuck, my, life.", Jesse said, turning around, almost walking back toward the elevator; he was just joking.

(And I'll leave it here! After June 2nd, I will be updating more often, and this book just might end right before I enter my first year in high school, so yea! Hope y'all enjoyed, and if you did, make sure to slap that vote button right in the face, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter....*does that even makes sense lol* LOVE YOU ALL, STAY CRANKY, BAI!! PEW!!!!)