Chapter 27

The morning sunshine ripped through the thin light colored curtains, waking me up. I looked beside me. Ethan was sound asleep. But. He looked kinda scary, I guess you can say. I remember he looked the same way one time, and one of his friends either Brian or Gordon took this picture.

 I remember he looked the same way one time, and one of his friends either Brian or Gordon took this picture

Anyway, I got up, heading to the bathroom to take a shower. After showering, I went to one of my suitcases, opening it to fund nothing. I check in the double-door closet seeing that all my clothes were now organized. Must of have been Marisol or Ronalin. I picked out some casual clothing for the day.

I blow-dried my hair, applying some hair care oil to it, to not damage it more than it is

I blow-dried my hair, applying some hair care oil to it, to not damage it more than it is. Since my hair is curly/wavy, I straightened it. After I finished doing my hair, I wasn't really big on make-up, so I only applied some. As soon as I got out of the bathroom, I saw Ethan wasn't in bed no more, and that the bed was done. I went downstairs, smelling bacon, pancakes, eggs, sausage, and coffee brewing. I definitely wasn't a morning person, but waking up to this smell was great. Nate saw me, whistling. Ethan came out of the kitchen, cleaning his hands with a towel. He saw me. Looking from my feet all the way up. Dude. Seriously?

"Guys!", yelled Ethan. "Who spilled the fucken beans?"

The hell?! Okay.

"Not me.", Nate said, raising his arms in the air. Everyone at different times said "not me."

"Uhhh," I chuckled, "What's going on?"

"N-nothing! Just that, um, I made you breakfast, and you woke up right when I was d-doing it so, yea.", he said.

I looked at him suspiciously. He just smiled. Agh! That smile!

"Oh. Alright then.", I said.

I went into the dining room and Mark and Amy, including Tyler were looking at something on a Mac laptop. I was curious, so I approached them. Amy look at me then at the laptop, slamming it quickly shut.

"So now you guys are acting suspicious along with Ethan?", I crossed my arms, looking at them very seriously.

"Uhh. No! We were just editing a video, that is a suprise for um," Amy whispers in my ear. "Marisol. Her birthday is on the 27th right?"

"Um, yea. But. You barely know Marisol, that applying to Mark and Tyler and Ethan. Don't know bout Nate."

"Well. Ronalin is helping us. She told me one time of how much Marisol meant to you and her, including your other friends, so yesterday, Mark came up with the idea of doing a little mini video. We have grouped up photos of her with you guys. With that being said, wanna go shopping with after breakfast dude?"

"Uh. Yea. Totally."

"Cool dude!"

Ethan comes into the dining room with some of the breakfast.

"Oh! I'll help get the rest of the breakfast!", I said running into the kitchen, bumping into Marisol.

"Watch it kid.", she said with a bottle of Jameson in her hand. She walked off to her office.

"Well. She's still kinda pissed.", I muttered to myself.

I grabbed plates and the rest of the pans. One had sausages, the other eggs with bacon topped with some melted cheese. Damn, dairy. I can't. The acne. Eh. Who cares. As I entered the dining room Mark and Ethan were looked at the laptop. Since I knew what it already was, I didn't go behind them to take a peek. I wanted to be suprised along with Marisol.

(Suuuhhh Duuuudes! Spoiler Alert: Ethan is planning something for Crystal. There is actually a sentence in the story that gives you a clue. Love you all. Stay Cranky. Bai!!!!)

(Also. Thanks to RainbowSkittz for the Polyvore thing. Just makes it easier to describe what your characters are gonna wear)