Chapter 34

Crystal's POV
"Will you?", Ethan asked me, holding out the ring of my dreams.

Crystal's POV"Will you?", Ethan asked me, holding out the ring of my dreams

I cried. 1, because Brendon mentioned us. 2, cause, Ethan. He was proposing to me. He wanted to get married with me after a week of knowing one another. I guess I really did open up. Showed him who I was emotionally inside and out.
I still stood there. Crying. Not knowing what to say. I heard This Is Gospel end and felt eyes staring.

"Just say yes already!", Brendon said.

Then someone shouted the same thing. I looked up to Brendon and laughed. Fans chanted "just say yes", I heard another say, "make blue boi happy, please."

"Ethan.", I started out.

"Yes.", his eyes became more shiny.

"I do."

"Wait, really?", tears gathered up in Ethan's eyes

"I do. I do! I've loved you since forever and I will forever. You're my one and only. You're one of a kind."

Ethan shot up, giving me the biggest goofy hug ever.

"SHE SAID YES, Y'ALL!", Brendon announced on his microphone.

Everyone cheered. Brendon was escorted back on stage. Ethan put the ring on my left ring finger (I'm sorry if that's where you don't put it. I'm relying on what Google tells me) and kissed me. Guards escorted us back to our seats, including Mark, Amy, and Tyler. Once we got there, Rona got my left hand quickly, looking at the ring then me. She then suddenly hugged me.

"Told you, you guys would be together!", Ronalin said, rocking me side to side.

"Congrats man!", Nate said to Ethan, giving him a manly hug.

"Thanks dude.", Ethan replied.

"I am dreaming Rona?", I asked Ronalin.

"No, you're awake.", she said back.

Tsuko and the rest congratulated me and Ethan for our relationship.

Panic! started getting things really turned on. Miss Jackson came on, and all of us sung our lungs out. Girls/Girls/Boys was gonna play, so the whole forum turned on their phone flashlights, putting the heart they received on it. We all held em' up high, singing Girls/Girls/Boys along with Brendon. After the song was done we all applauded. Brendon did his speech which almost got me to tears. The rest of the night was unbelievable. 'LA Devotee' came on and I was dancing like Gabbie, from The Gabbie Show, when she went to a Panic! concert. 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' was great. The whole squad partied. Then 'Victorious'. Gosh dammit. I tried hitting that extended note in the beginning of the song, but Brendon just rocked it more than anyone else. Of course. He's the God of vocals, instruments, etc! Then night ended and Zack came to me.

"Meet me up at the merchandise booth, we have something for you two love birdies.", Zack told me.

"Oh, kay.", I said.