Chapter 38

Crystal's POV
I finished organizing and cleaning my dorm room at around 10:40 am. I still had the same clothes from this morning on, so I stuck with it. I unplugged my phone from its charger, got my glasses, keys and bag. Going out of my dorm, I locked the door, and pulled out my phone, texting Ethan; I then bumped into this dude.

"Oh I'm so fucking sorry.", I said looking up to the guy. This kid looked familiar.

"N-no, its okay. I was distracted too.", he said.

Hm. He looked so fucking familiar. A guy from YouTube. No. Adi Fishman!

(I had to include Adi; him and Tal are my favorite YouTubers besides Crankgameplays, Markiplier, and many other YouTubers)

"Dude! I know you. Adi Fishman, right?!", I said smiling.

"Yea. That's my name, don't wear it out.", Adi replied.

I giggled, "I promise I won't. You barely enter USC too, or have been here for some time?"

"2nd year here. Uh, I got to go visit my girlfriend. But, before you leave, what's your name?"

"Crystal. Crystal Gardenzio.", we shook hands.

"Nice name. Uh, I got to go, see you around though!", Adi jogged up the steps.

"Same!", I waved back.

Damn he's hotter in person.

Why the hell am I thinking?!

Damn you Sylvia.

I took the elevator and went to the parking lot, getting in my truck. I drove to Marisol's place and arrived in minutes. I knocked on the door, Marisol opening it.

"Well if it isn't for Mrs. Nestor Darling.", Marisol crossed her arms.

"Shut up.", I said hugging her.

"What that you're holding?", she asked.

"Bottle of bourbon."

"Yay!", Marisol yelled and snatched the bottle, running into the kitchen.

"Its chilling! So," she said walking into the large entry room, "How was last night, aye?", she wiggled her eyebrows.

I blushed, "It was awesome. I met Brendon and since we were last, we spent more time with the band. I also met meh mum, Sarah, and my brothers Bogart and Penny Lane.", I said.

"You died and revived didn't you?"

"In a second yea.", I giggled.

"Ethan's in the gaming room, recording a video.", Marisol added.

"Oh okay, I'll be there in a sec. So, where's the head?"

"Over here," she walked me to a room underground. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

"Throw it away now. Can't stand his face.", I went up the steps into the entry room and went to the gaming room. Ethan was ending his video.

"And if you did, make sure to slap that like button right in the face, and I'll see you guys in the next video, love you all, stay cranky, bai!", Ethan screamed his outro like always.

"Hi, dude... ", I whispered, my peeking into the room, one hand pressing the door, other on the handle.

"Hey!", Ethan jumped from his chair, taking off his headphones quickly, and hugging me tightly. "I missed you so much! I can't imagine being a day without you."

"You can. 2 weeks ago you lived a life without me, so I'm pretty sure you can.", I said hugging him back.

"Don't leave meh! I don't wanna be lonely. In meh apartment. Know what...."

"What?"

"Come live with me. I-I'll drive you to USC every morning, even if I'm dieing. Leave that dorm and give it to someone else. Pleeeaaassseee!"

"Ethan, I can't just get out of my dorm this year. Probably next year though. But if I like my life in USC, I'll live in my dorm for 6 years straight. I don't know; when a long break comes, I'll test how comfy and chill your place is, kay?"

"Okay, fine.", Ethan said looking down.

"You can always visit, 'member.", I said, putting my hand on his cheek, my thumb softly massaging it.

"Yea, I guess.", he scrunched his shoulders.

"Ethan come on please. I'm here. I hate seeing you sad, cause I'm not good in helping people turn their frowns upside-down and you know that....."

Out of the nowhere, Ethan kisses me in the lips, cupping my face with his hands, pressing my back hard against the wall.

If you love me let me go, okay?!

(I'm kinda tired, but my plan is to publish 2 more chapter, so, yea. Thanks for reading, love you all, stay Cranky, bai, pew!!!!)