Chapter 39/ Se*ual

(Before I begin this story, I just want to let you guys know I will be doing time skips in the story, so it can start going and get closer to the end. 38 chapters told the story of 1 week, so, that's why I'm going to do somewhat time skips.)

Ethan's POV
I wanted to do it now. This instant, but she refused.

"Ethan. We already did it twice in a week. Adding another to the collection is not good. Lets wait some time, then we can have some fun.", Crystal looked at me in the eye.

"Alright. But some kissing don't hurt much, does it?", I said.

"Nope, it doesn't, but can't we take this to some other place...."

"Like where? Your dorm?"

"Uh, never mind, we can just lock the door and kiss, but no s*x!"

"Okay then.", I felt my dark side take over. I've kept it in for so long. My skin was fading away. Rusty metal coming. That's one thing Crystal didn't know, I had a dark side.

 That's one thing Crystal didn't know, I had a dark side

"E-ethan, your body, what's going on?!", she chuckled.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you; I'm not as wonderful as you think! I have a dark side, and this is was I turn-"

"Sylvia will probably like this guy....", Crystal bit her lip.

"Oh really. Know what. I can make my skin come back, but the eyes will stay dark. That okay, or that scare you?", I said.

"That's totally fine with me.", I saw Sylvia come out. Her eyes turned hazel.

"Okay, I guess.", I pressed her against the wall, kissing her violently.

Sylvia grabbed my shirt pushing me back, off of her. She then tackled me to the ground, taking off her shirt. She had an undershirt on. I took off my shirt and white tank top. She bit her lip and smirked, looking at my neck.

We attacked one another with kisses, leaving hickeys mostly on the sides of our necks, then collarbone, down to my chest. I really wanted to step it up to the next level, and I tried.

"No no no.", Sylvia smirked, moving her index finger in front of me side to side.

"Fine.", I rolled my eyes, and now pinned her against the floor, craving for s*x.

"Don't crave it you cunt. Can't you wait 3 months?", Sylvia said still kissing me.

"No. I. Can't", I said in between kisses.

"Well try."

"I am."

Some time passed and our passion for kissing one another faded along with our darkness.

Crystal got up, putting on her shirt and grabbing her jacket.

"That was fun, I guess.", I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Same. Anyways. Got to go say hi to the rest.", Crystal replied.

"Okay. Smells like Marisol is cooking something, I'll go help.

"Alright. B-r-b."

We both exited the door and I closed it. Crystal went upstairs and into a room, probably Ronalin's. I headed into the kitchen, the scent of this food becoming great.

"How did it go making babies?", Marisol said, on top of the kitchen counter, grabbing the bottle of olive oil, then jumping off.

"We didn't have s*x, we just kissed.", I said.

"Didn't sound like it. I heard Crystal moan."

"That's cause I kissed her on her sweet spot on her neck."

"Oh, okay. I believe you.", Marisol chuckled.

"I'm not kidding, ask Crystal herself."

"Don't need too. I actually believe you. Look at yourself kid. The sides of your neck are filled with hickeys."

"Oh, uh," I tried covering them, "do you know if Crystal has any make up?"

"She does, but not here. She took her all her stuff to the dorm remember?"

"Right. Do you have any? Ronalin?"

"Me, no. Ronalin, probably."

"Okay, thanks. And before I leave, what you're cooking smells delicious!"

"Thanks kid."

I ran upstairs, heading into the room Crystal entered. I guessed right, it was Ronalin's. I knocked as I entered. Ronalin was in bed, on her laptop. Crystal had her legs criss-crossed, sitting on one of Ronalin's spinny chairs.

"Hi!", Ronalin waved.

"Can I-", I was interrupted by Crystal.

"Yea. Ronalin, Nate, and I were just talking.", she said.

"Oh, okay. I just wanted to ask Ronalin if she has any make up, in my skin tone, to cover up these things on my neck."

"They're called hickeys dummie.", Ronalin said, setting her laptop aside, getting up, into her bathroom.

"Lucky day Nestor, used the make up for a challenge video.", Ronalin came out with the liquid makeup and some powdery stuff.

"Thanks.", I smiled to her. She then went back to her bed and got her laptop. I entered her bathroom, asking permission first, I applied the make up, but I needed some help so I asked Crystal. We covered each other's marks, after so going downstairs with Ronalin and Nate. Tsuko was with Marisol.

~Time Skip~

(Nope, we'll continue this chapter tmrw. Love you all! Stay Cranky. Baiiii. Pew!!!!)