Chapter 17

Morning started a bit rocky for me. That dream wouldn't get out of my head. I remember it like it really happened. I ate breakfast and took a relaxing bath while listening to EDM. I then got out washing my face, doing the average morning routine. I put on the same, now clean, clothes from yesterday. I love wearing lazy garments. People might judge, look at you with disgust, but bitch don't you take a shit too? Like you human like me and that person across the street so why you judging? Just cause you fancy or average or pretty don't mean crap. Ahhh Sylvia, get outta here.
I lay down on the bed afterwards. I look at the ceiling. Zoning out for some time, thinking of me and Ethan having a dope life together. We date, we call each other bf and gf, then he proposes, we get married, I now an actress, he now a very, very successful YouTuber, we have kids, two twin girls, and two twin boys. Brooklyn and California. Brendon and Francisco.
Reality wakes me up. I get up, sighing, thinking of what is going to be about me tomorrow, which is when my time is done. Don't overthink it Crystal. Just don't. I lay back down in bed, just staring at the ceiling, "Golden Days" playing in the background.....

I think I'm going to start doing POVs now, I don't know yet, I haven't made my choice so I need your help. POV or no? You're the reader so, I just want to write something you like and enjoy. Comment your decision, please, thank you.