Chapter 37

(500+ reads, what the fuck?! Oml, I love you guys so much!!! You guys deserve a treat.)

Marisol's POV
We were close home. I killed that bastard that threatened my family. I'm happy. Happy to go back home and live life again. I wonder how Ethan's plan with Crystal went out? I hope she's not dead. What am I even thinking? Okay, okay, need some more whiskey. I got myself a bottle from the bucket of ice and drank the whole thing less than I knew it. I miss Rona, Mario, Tsuko, Crystal, just everbody. Home sick.....

Crystal's POV
I was driving to USC, I barely got 4 hours of sleep, hope that's enough to last a whole day. Once I arrived at USC, I went to my dorm room and layed on my bed. It was so quite so I blasted 'Feels Like Summer', by Weezer.

"That's better," I said to myself.

I showered and got ready. I heard a knock on my door once I was fully ready to take tour of the campus. I went to the door and opened.

"Hey. Name's Brooklyn. I'll be giving you a tour around campus. By the way, this is my last year here at USC.", Brooklyn said, sticking out her hand. I shook it.

"Nice to meet you. Crystal is my name. Oh, cool, what's your major?"

(I don't know a whole lot about college so sorrrryyyy)

"Chemical engineering," Brooklyn said.

"Oh cool. Should we go now?", I asked.

"Yea sure."

I stepped out my dorm and locked the door. I put on my glasses because my far vision wasn't really great like before. Ugh. Age.

"So, I heard you love theatre, and your major is cinema right?", Brooklyn said, us going down the stairs instead of elevator.

"Uh, yea. Ever since in middle school, I've loved arts. I joined Performing Arts in the 8th, and theatre in high school. I also created music for some skits we did, and that's another class I'm taking here. Cinema and music.", I told Brooklyn.

"Seems like you're going to be really busy, and probably get stressed."

"I guess. I don't think doing something you love would bother you. I mean, you love the subject you're studying, why does it bother you?"

"You have a point.", Brooklyn chuckled.

We talked and Brooklyn told me which building on campus was Cinema, including what all the other buildings meant and were. We then went back to my dorm.

"Hope the tour didn't tire you or bore you.", Brooklyn giggled.

"No, no," I said with a smile, "I enjoyed it."

"Awesome to hear that. So, I'll see you around I guess?"

"Yea, I don't doubt we will encounter one another."

"Hey, um, before I leave...."

"Yes.", I said getting inside my dorm and hanging my sweater on the jacket hanger.

"Are you getting married? The ring on your finger says it all.", she pointed at my hand with the ring on it.

"Uh yea. I don't know when, cause me and my boyfriend really don't have plans of marriage yet. He proposed last night at a Panic! At The Disco concert, over in Inglewood.", I rubbed the ring on my finger, nervously.

"OMG! You love Panic! too?!", Brooklyn fangirled.

"Ever since 8th grade.", I smiled.

"Oml! I've known them since the before the beginning!"