Chapter 26

I went upstairs to the room Marisol told me I would sleep in. She folowed me up. Tsuko was sent in a ambulance to the hospital. My dark side just applauded me for shooting him. I smirked. As soon as I went into my room and shut the door, locking it, little did I know Marisol had the keys to all rooms. Gosh dangit! She entered without knocking. Well, it is her house, so she has all the damn right.

"To let you know, ummm, Sylvia," she hopped like Gordon Ramsey explaining a terrific dish of his, "Tsuko is in the hospital. Now that was just the good news. The bad news is that he's in stable condition and will be arriving tomorrow at noon, here.", she said, using body language. She was acting like Sylvester Stallone from the movie Oscar. Wowie. (By the way, Sylvia is the name of Crystal's dark side.)

"Okay, cool.", I said looking at the clock on the nightstand beside "my" bed. "Its 3 am you know and I'm tired. I accidentally shot your love, I'm sorry, but, at least he's not gonna die. Thing is. Tomorrow, is a busy day. You're gonna go kill that other Mafia leader that wants to kill you or me, I don't fucken know, right?"

"Right. So that leaves you and Ronalin, including Nate, or Ethan, if he stays, taking care of Tsuko. Just a little punishment.", she said.

I looked at her with a face that showed her I had no problem taking care of Tsuko, and all I wanted to do was rest. Her look showed seriousness, like always. Before she left, she kind of bowed, then closing the door. Ethan was right behind her and since he was 9 inches taller than her, his arm stuck out, holding the door open, Marisol walking right under him arm.

"So.", Ethan said, putting his hands in his pockets and walking into the room. "How did it feel to shoot the boyfriend of your "sister from another mister."

"1st thing. You got that last line from one of my video. 2nd thing. I do still kinda hate Tsuko, so there was a little positive in shooting him. And to end, it did kinda feel good to be honest," I said, preparing my bed for me to go to sleep. "I always blame Tsuko for distracting Marisol from Mark. I shipped Markisol so much and he had to fucken ruin it. To warn you, I'm Sylvia."

"Oh, uh, okay," Ethan giggled. "Mark, Amy, and Tyler said if they could stay til the morning came in a room or at that living. But this isn't your house, so, I don't know."

"Tell them to come up here. They'll sleep on the bed. You and I on the ground if you'd like."

"Well, yea, I guess." Ethan said looking at the ground. He then looked at me. Straight in my brown eyes. Sylvia went away. And I took control of my life. I looked into his blue eyes. Finding just plain. Love? We ran at the same time to each other. Kissing on the lips. My arms around his neck. His on my hips.

"Just jump.", he said.

"Ethan, I don't think its-", I managed to say.

"Honey. Please. Wait. I'll be right back."

Ethan went out the door, his footsteps fading to the living room. He came back in a few seconds.

"They're staying in the living room. We have the room all to ourselves.", he said, closing and locking the door.

"Ethan. Please. No. I just don't feel it.", I said nervously.

"What the?! You thought I wanted to fuck? No, you goof! Just want to kiss. Romantically. But not have sex again."

I sighed in relief, hand on chest, "Good god. Well. I guess we can do that.", I smirked to the thought, jumping on him.

We kissed violently. I felt like tomorrow I would have marks on my neck, hickeys. He found my weak spot. I kind of moaned. He had me pinned to the bed, so I switched. Now I had him pinned on the bed. I kissed him roughly from his neck down to his abdomen. We then sat on the bed, kissing each other until sleep knocked us out.