Chapter 35

Ethan's POV
I waited there. In the flipped car. Shaking Crystal, Amy, Tyler and. Mark? Where was he?! Amy's door opened forcefully. I saw firemen. They looked at all of us.

"You okay, son?", a fireman noticed me.

"N-no. M-my b-body hu-hurts. I'm cold.", I said. "Help everyone then me, please."

"Son, hold on tight.", the fireman said. He got Amy, and her body looked lifeless. I cried thinking about it. I was being very calm for some reason. I wanted to get Crystal and Tyler out of here. But my body hurt. Way too much. The door next to Tyler and Crystal both forcefully got opened. They took Crystal out, then Tyler, then me. Just like I asked.

"You able to walk son? Or you need us to place you in a gurney?", the fireman said.

"Where's Mark? How's Amy. And Crystal, and Tyler?", I said, I was starting to feel very light headed as they put me up to my feet.

"Is Mark the guy in curly hair or the one that was ejected from the windshield of the car?"

"Wait, what?!", I started to panic. I limped to a body covered by a white sheet.

I then uncovered the body.

Not Mark, but someone else.

"Where's Mark?!", I said anxiously at the firemam.

"Who is he? Describe him.", a police officer took out his notepad.

"Mark is my friend, not a criminal. He driving us back h-", I choked on my saliva, "home. He h-has black hair, wears glasses, wore black pants with a flanel tied to his waist and work a white shirt? I really, don't, really, know.", I shook my head.

"He was transported to the hospital immediately, kid. He's critical.", the police officer said.

My head hurt more. I cried. I saw ambulances leave the area. And Crystal was in one of them.

"How's Crystal?", I asked the same police officer.

"Worse than the blondie, and curly haired one, better than your friend Mark. I suggest we take you to the hospital.", he replied.

"Uh, yea, please, I need to see Crystal and Mark and Amy, and Ty-", I broke down crying.

This couldn't be happening. This just couldn't. I looked around me as the officer took me to one of the police car-

"Ethan! Ethan! Wake up you goof!", I. Woke. Up?

"Crystal!", I hugged Crystal tightly and started to cry on her jacket.

"What's the matter dude? What were you dreaming? You screamed.", Crystal said getting  out of the car. We were home

"I-I dreamed that we got in a car accident and all of you guys were in bad condition except for me.", I replied.

"Well, it was a dream babe. We're alive and well."

"It felt so real though, I was having a vivid dream. I don't know.", Crystal went to the trunk and got both boxes.

"Calm down babe. Once we get inside I'll prepare you some tea to really calm you down. Now, help me carry the Panic! gift box, pretty please."

I got out of the car and locked it. I helped Crystal and we went inside.

You don't know how glad I am that was a god damn dream.